Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ButterflyGarden Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ButterflyGarden Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about badke to butterfly, life life cycle of a butterfly, butterfly quotes about life, the butterfly, butterfly poetry in urdu,

• 6 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Ankit

Memers, wish #happybirthday to #NarendraModi. 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ModiJi #ButterflyGarden #Kevadia entries to #YQMT557 and make us laugh! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When Guru Nanak's Birthday serve as an excuse for your Bangkok visit ! Memers, wish #HappyBirthday to #NarendraModi. 
💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ModiJi #ButterflyGarden #Kevadia entries to #YQMT557 and make us laugh! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Ankit

Memers, wish #happybirthday to #NarendraModi. 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ModiJi #ButterflyGarden #Kevadia entries to #YQMT557 and make us laugh! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Where Desi Liberal Communists are alleging you for promoting Hyper Nationalism and you are chilling with the strongest communist counterpart of the world ! Memers, wish #HappyBirthday to #NarendraModi. 
💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ModiJi #ButterflyGarden #Kevadia entries to #YQMT557 and make us laugh! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit

read more
When you are that famous student of the class and don't have money to throw a party yet, did by selling your worth by auction to your fellow mates only !

Le Modi*  Memers, wish #HappyBirthday to #NarendraModi. 

Funny Singh🐼

Apne bday par modi ji ye khushi aap mujhe do to mai waah modi ji waah! Sunne ki khushi aapko dunga😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just kidding...😝😝 Memers, wish #happybirthday to #NarendraModi. 💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ModiJi #ButterflyGarden #funnysingh entries to #YQMT557 and make us laugh! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
मोदी : भाइयों बहनों! सोच रहा हूँ कि 
Funny singh की 10-12 girl-friend बनवा ही दूँ।
ताकि वो भी बोले - 👇👇👇👇👇👇 Apne bday par modi ji ye khushi aap mujhe do to mai waah modi ji waah!  Sunne ki khushi aapko dunga😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just kidding...😝😝
Memers, wish #HappyBirthday to #NarendraModi. 
💣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ModiJi #ButterflyGarden #funnysingh entries to #YQMT557 and make us laugh! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine

Anshika Bhatnagar

Rough translation: "Now what do I do with this?" 😵 #happybirthday to #NarendraModi. 😁😁 🍻 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ModiJi #ButterflyGarden #Kevadia entries to #YQMT558 and make us ROFL! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my brother gives me chocolate wrapper after eating chocolate.
Me: Rough translation: "Now what do I do with this?" 😵

#HappyBirthday to #NarendraModi. 😁😁
🍻 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ModiJi #ButterflyGarden #Kevadia entries to #YQMT558 and make us ROFL! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine

Subhasish Pradhan

Rough translation: "Now what do I do with this?" 😵 #happybirthday to #NarendraModi. 😁😁 🍻 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ModiJi #ButterflyGarden #Kevadia entries to #YQMT558 and make us ROFL! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Are ye to RAHUL BABA hai
Galati se mere paas aagaya... Rough translation: "Now what do I do with this?" 😵

🍻 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ModiJi #ButterflyGarden #Kevadia entries to #YQMT558 and make us ROFL! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine

Subhasish Pradhan

read more
Election ke time jab apun
MAMTA DIDI me sath khel raha tha
Bhaktgan kah rahe the Memers, wish #HappyBirthday to #NarendraModi. 

PS T

Rough translation: "Now what do I do with this." 😂 #happybirthday to #NarendraModi. 😁😁 🍻 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #ModiJi #ButterflyGarden #Kevadia entries to #YQMT558 and make us ROFL! 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
कई लोग मोदी विरोध में देश विरोधी बने ! Rough translation: "Now what do I do with this." 😂

PS T

read more
पप्पू को फूल टाइम डोरेमॉन का दर्शक बना दिया Memers, wish #HappyBirthday to #NarendraModi. 

teacher baba ki teachings

read more
That one student in class who has contact with all teachers
He be like* Rough translation: "Now what do I do with this?" 😵

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification