Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dec2020 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dec2020 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ant and dec bgt 2019, britain got talent ant and dec, ant and dec bgt, dec 21 longest night, dec full moon date,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Monisha Biswas

On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dependent girl

Independent lady On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chittaranjan Sahoo

On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Gave both good and bad experience 

Hope for new experience  ❤️ 😊 On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

408 T On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nothing to fullfiled...

No more resolutions... 

Just Make voyages and
Attempt them...  #408 T
On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Neerja

On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine life #strongmind #LifeIsBeautiful #simplethoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba (quoteninetysix)

read more
Tried few things ,
Pleasure it was.
As I said :'Rollercoaster' ride was this last month
With some ticklish experiences, 
Drama and reel vs real.

Will take a step further ; in every aspect.
More mature I will be ,with lots of story and experiences to tell..
More new people will enter life 
And many will be disappeared..
Pretty much excited to live the last month of the year..
And then again wishes of twenty twenty one will be heard from everywhere.. On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine  #life #strongmind #lifeisbeautiful #simplethoughts
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  (quoteninetysix)

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Traveled to a new place in India. 

Will travel to another place outside India.  On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
A better  writer by December 2020 On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
In 2019 Iam a lecturer but still I am single it means the time and day goes on going like a bullet train🚂 but
Still my situation is like this. I hope so 2020 I will get my angle that I don't know and iam waiting for that moment

Don't know who saw the future if iam alive I would be continued and joined with your quotes family 100% hard hitting fact of Life: If you earn your bread well, there will always be people around you to apply butter hope my December 2020 going like this.  On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayqcollabyqchallengeaccepted

read more
Mixture of emotions, plenty of thoughts on mind, heart filled with pain, no one to share your melancholy with.

Clean mind, heart filled with satisfaction, mind free to navigate, having atleast to open my heart. On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#yqcollab#yqchallengeaccepted

Shelley Mishra

read more
Looking back at the awesome moments of the year and coming closer to the  success I worked for.

Keep pursuing success.  On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek Panchal

read more
Talked too much
Get hearted
Ended with no smile

Try to be silent
in any situation
as much as possible On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification