Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best strongmind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best strongmind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is a strong emotion quotes, love is a strong emotion, it is important to stay strong because, ...nor the battle to the strong, strong love quotes in hindi,

• 11 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Angela Mariya

Learn from your Situations #Life_experience #motivatation #strongmind #Learn #Motivational

read more

A M

Sandhiya

live our life life#lovelife#strongmind#staystrong#positive

read more
“You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” — ...

©Sandhiya live our life #life#lovelife#strongmind#staystrong#positive

Sai Sameera Voleti

Some nights hits us very hard

It makes us feel alone,
It makes us feel less important,
It makes us feel unworthy
And it makes us cry Today is such night🥺

#love #life #nightsarethehardest #hopeforbetterdays  #myquoteandyours #strongmind #feelgood #ypurquotebaba

Neerja

On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine life #strongmind #LifeIsBeautiful #simplethoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba (quoteninetysix)

read more
Tried few things ,
Pleasure it was.
As I said :'Rollercoaster' ride was this last month
With some ticklish experiences, 
Drama and reel vs real.

Will take a step further ; in every aspect.
More mature I will be ,with lots of story and experiences to tell..
More new people will enter life 
And many will be disappeared..
Pretty much excited to live the last month of the year..
And then again wishes of twenty twenty one will be heard from everywhere.. On this last day of 2019, let's plan a future for ourselves. Where do you see yourself in December 2020? I see YQ having published at least 10000 people by then. #dec2020 #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine  #life #strongmind #lifeisbeautiful #simplethoughts
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  (quoteninetysix)

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏 Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #everybody #AbilityMatters #situationspeaks #Parameters #everybodyis #Display #strongmind #GOthrough Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Everybody is strong..
basis their ability & situation.

What one choses to display;
depends on various parameters 
they go through in their life. Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote..🙏
Hello Resties! ❤️  Collab on this rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊
Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳
#EveryBody #AbilityMatters #SituationSpeaks #Parameters #EverybodyIS #Display #StrongMind #GOthrough
Collaborating with Rest Zone

पूर्वार्थ

#strongmind

read more
6 Things mentally strong peoples do .

1. They move on. They don’t waste 
time feeling sorry for themselves. 
2. They embrace change. They welcome challenges
. 3. They stay happy. They don’t waste
 energy on things they can’t control 
4. They are kind, fair and unafraid to speak up. 
5. They are willing to take calculated risks. 
6. They celebrate other people’s success. 
They don’t resent that success.

©purvarth #strongmind

Rashmi Maurya

Akash Verma

every problem has two aspects may be your day was in dark in the light of sun but may be your night would shine Don't run away from problem face it learn from it this is the true life and don't take problem as problem take it as a challenge #truelife #goodlife #strongmind #happylife #Life_experience

read more
i was lost in the desert and I really hate it but suddenly night comes every problem has two aspects may be your day was in dark in the light of sun but may be your night would shine Don't run away from problem face it learn from it this is the true life and don't take problem as problem take it as a challenge #truelife #goodlife #strongmind #happylife

illlaaaaaaa

हाँ तुम्हारी तरह समझदार नहीं हूँ मैं

पर जितना समझी हूँ, ठीक समझी हूँ तुम्हें #Nojoto #NojotoHindi #NojotoShayari #NojotoPoetry #NotojoWords #NojotoDairy #NojotoShyari #hindiquotes #hindithoughts #selflove #pain #satter #depression #run #oneliner #dreamer#nojotoenglish #hindiquotes #hindithoughts #deep #deepinside #deepquotes#missing#died #baarish#hollow #strong#strongmind #feelings #felt
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification