Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thisweekendplan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thisweekendplan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek baat karni thi love you, jitni bhi ki thi itni mohabbat nahi mili, kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi song, adawatein thi taghaful tha in urdu, paas rehkar bhi thi doori shayri 0,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Making coffee like equivalent substance using wheat said in Homoeopathic text by its founder Dr. Samuel Hahnemann. #thisweekendplan #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Make a safer substitute for coffee of my own. Making coffee like equivalent substance using wheat said in Homoeopathic text by its founder Dr. Samuel Hahnemann.
#thisweekendplan #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Give leave ....
WhatsApp & Face book..! What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Give leave ....
WhatsApp & Face book..! What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Realcare #Gift #Time #selflove #yqbaba

read more
Gift My Time to Someone.... 
Who...? 
Really Cares..  What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #realcare #gift #time #selflove #yqbaba

K Harsita

Little bit more smile on this #29thfebruary Happy #leapday #LeapYear #yqbaba What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
live little more happily and to ignore little more sadness. To find little more about flaws and to do it little more right. 
Now here we are having a day which comes once in four years.  Little bit more smile on this #29thfebruary Happy #leapday
#leapyear  #yqbaba
What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
Amalgamate my qualities along with my resolutions to be done this year though, workable in weekends but hopefully will flourish later some day...
My way to make my life ambrosial by making my dreams to come true through the aid of weekends ...  What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Suchita Pandey

What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey #Suchita

read more
make a romantic dinner with my loved one. romance need not be expensive!

#suchita What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

AJAY VERMA

read more
Live the life with you
Near to the sea
The sun is sinking in the sky
Cold wind blow around us
My arms feel you cozy
Whole moment make like Life beautiful
I planned this weekend with you What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
meet my cousins  What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shruthi U

What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babadance_love

read more
rejuvenate myself through dance. What do you plan to do this weekend? #thisweekendplan #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#dance_love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification