Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best GeorgeClooney Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best GeorgeClooney Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about george martin in my life, george strait and alan jackson, george bernard shaw quotes, george carlin quotes religion, george orwell quotes,

• 14 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Sumana #chisumeme #HappyBirthdayMeme to #GeorgeClooney. 🚀Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT2440. Get. Set. Meme it. 🎈 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Me: YQ baba, did you do something? I ain't receiving notifications of suma's activity on my quotes.
YQ baba: 👇🏽 Sumana 
#chisumeme

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #GeorgeClooney.

🚀Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT2440.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🎈 #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

#happybirthday to #GeorgeClooney. Kuu n chali jaati meri zindagi se... Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT920. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
For those c***** jisne office m jeena haraam kar rakha hai... #HappyBirthday to #GeorgeClooney. 

Kuu n chali jaati meri zindagi se...

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT920. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Ankit Kumar Rath

#happybirthday to #GeorgeClooney. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT922. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
**Logon Se Ese Koi Baat Karte Hai Kya...**
Me 👇🏻 #HappyBirthday to #GeorgeClooney. 

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT922.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hansika Bansal

Rough Translation: What did you say? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #GeorgeClooney. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #eccedentesiasthb #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT921. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Mom : Beta aao bartan saaf kro.
Le me : Rough Translation: What did you say? 😹😹

#HappyBirthday to #GeorgeClooney. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #eccedentesiasthb  #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT921.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hansika Bansal

#happybirthday to #GeorgeClooney. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #eccedentesiasthb #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT922. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My BFF : Oye tuje pta hai aaj kya hua?
Le ME :  #HappyBirthday to #GeorgeClooney. 

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #eccedentesiasthb  #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT922.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

#happybirthday to #GeorgeClooney. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT920. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
IN AN INTERVIEW PANEL
Interviewer: You don't have much corporate exp. 
Your exp. more into hotels only. Sorry we can't hire you. 
Me: Are you married? 
Interviewer: yes
Me: Oh you might have had much exp. before marriage
Interviewer then 👇👇 #HappyBirthday to #GeorgeClooney. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT920. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Muralidharan P

#happybirthday to #GeorgeClooney. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT920. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone claims he has medicine for Corona. #HappyBirthday to #GeorgeClooney. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT920. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Dharm Desai

#happybirthday to #GeorgeClooney. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT922. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my friend's phone has been lost
 for almost 3 hours and he comes to me

Me: #HappyBirthday to #GeorgeClooney. 

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT922.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

Rough Translation: What did you say? 😹😹 #happybirthday to #GeorgeClooney. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT921. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you mutter under your breath not agreeing to what your dad said yet scared to speak out loud...
 Rough Translation: What did you say? 😹😹

#HappyBirthday to #GeorgeClooney. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT921.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

#happybirthday to #GeorgeClooney. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT920. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When the subordinate is smarter than the boss...

The boss says... #HappyBirthday to #GeorgeClooney. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification