Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT1051 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT1051 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about t10 league live score, t10 live score, t10 league live, t10 league 2020 schedule, t10 league 2020,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Mahima Jain

Main Meme Land se Hu 😎 Rough Translation: I'm not from this world. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a Vision from the #Marvel. 😛 🎁Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1051 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Meme

read more
When I listen these types of Bollywood Songs :-
1. Yeh Duniya, Ye Duniya Pittal Di
2. Duniya Hasino Ka Mela, Mele mein yeh Dil Akela
My Reaction :-  Main Meme Land se Hu 😎

Rough Translation: I'm not from this world. 

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a Vision from the #Marvel. 😛

🎁Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1051 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #meme

Ankit Kumar Rath

Rough Translation: I'm not from this world. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a #Vision from the #Marvel. 😛 🎁Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1051 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When Classmates Shouting About Exam Results Around Me
*Inside Of Me 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 Rough Translation: I'm not from this world. 

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a #Vision from the #Marvel. 😛

🎁Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1051 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Ankit

Rough Translation: I'm not from this world. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a #Vision from the #Marvel. 😛 🎁Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT1051 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I find all my friends are researching, editing, interning for Law & related topics, whereas I am Marketing products amidst Economic Downfall ! 

Le Me* Rough Translation: I'm not from this world. 

Ar. Smitha

Rough Translation: I'm not from this world. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a #Vision from the #Marvel. 😛 🎁Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara entries to #YQMT1051 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When people discuss about English movies in front of me.  Rough Translation: I'm not from this world. 

🎁Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara entries to #YQMT1051 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Funny Singh🐼

कभी कभी मेरे दिल में ख्याल आता है..!😻 जैसे मुझको बनाया गया हो सिर्फ YourQuote के लिए।😂😂😹🤣🤣 #funnysingh #yourquote #yqlovers #YQaddiction Rough Translation: I'm not from this world. HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a #Vision from the Marvel. 😛 #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMT1051

read more
जिस उम्र में लोग स्टार★ बनते हैं, 
Gf's बनाते हैं, दुनियाँ घूमते हैं...!
उस उम्र में, मैं सिर्फ YourQuote पर
Memes, memes खेल रहा हूँ!🤣
👇👇👇👇शायद 👇👇👇👇 कभी कभी मेरे दिल में ख्याल आता है..!😻
जैसे मुझको बनाया गया हो सिर्फ YourQuote के लिए।😂😂😹🤣🤣

#funnysingh #yourquote #yqlovers #yqaddiction
Rough Translation: I'm not from this world. 

HappyBirthdayMeme to #PaulBettany a.k.a #Vision from the Marvel. 😛

Apu

read more
When you smoke weed for the first time.
Le you:👇 Rough Translation: I'm not from this world. 

#happybirthdaymeme to #paulbettany a.k.a #vision from the #marvel. 😛

🎁Collab on this #yqmeme, make your multiple #filmymeme entries to #yqmt1051 and make everyone go ROFL!  #yourquoteandmine

Apu

read more
When your teacher shift you from last bench to the first bench and you have to sit with the first benchers and toppers but you are a backbencher.
Meanwhile you:👇 Rough Translation: I'm not from this world. 

#happybirthdaymeme to #paulbettany a.k.a #vision from the #marvel. 😛

🎁Collab on this #yqmeme, make your multiple #filmymeme entries to #yqmt1051 and make everyone go ROFL!  #yourquoteandmine

teacher baba ki teachings

read more
When I solve problem of integration without seeing answer.

I be like : Rough Translation: I'm not from this world. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification