Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenicook Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenicook Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, play game ico, ico bank 40, kbb ico, jpeg ico 10,

• 39 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Eva Paul

What happens when you cook? #aboutme #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel like I am Master Chef..😝😝 What happens when you cook? #aboutme #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sri chandra sekar T.I

What happens when you cook? #aboutme #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I always feel like 
I'm pouring and cooking my inner emotions between the flame and the pan. 
It's special for me.  What happens when you cook? #aboutme #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonali Agrawal

What happens when you cook? #aboutme #yqspecial #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I doubt,will It be tasty??
But the reality is-
If you don't have confidence,
You can't do anything perfectly...
 What happens when you cook? #aboutme #yqspecial #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweet Sour

#burnlikethecoal #aboutme #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I either burn the dish or the dishes. #burnlikethecoal #aboutme #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
सब "चट" कर जाते है...🤨🙄 What happens when you cook? #aboutme #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine

Divya Kulkarni

read more
When I started to cook
I did some pretty tragic stuff
But with experience now
I have become a better cook.  What happens when you cook? #aboutme #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine

Anaya Agarwal

read more

.........I miss my cook😫😫😫 What happens when you cook? #aboutme #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine

Anonymous

read more
I feel like something special,
 a different type of happiness 
surrounds me, to cook 
more tasty and delicious food What happens when you cook? #aboutme #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine

khusi

What happens when you cook? #aboutme #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #ankitaguptafelling #ankitaguptadairy

read more
Everyone likes it when I cook food, but sometimes it happens that there is something missing in my food, but still my father does not tell me and happily eats. What happens when you cook? #aboutme #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #ankitaguptafelling #ankitaguptadairy

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I don't know to cook.  😂😂 What happens when you cook? #aboutme #whenicook #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification