Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT1516 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT1516 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about polk audio t15, polk t15,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Mahima Jain

Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1516 and make everyone go RoFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqhumour #Netflix #Meme Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Friend :- Bhai Netflix ka I'd Password dede..
Me :-  Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1516 and make everyone go RoFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqhumour #netflix #meme
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1516 and make everyone go RoFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Someone : Yaar thoda Hotspot On kar de Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1516 and make everyone go RoFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1516 and make everyone go RoFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone asks me...
Apni chocolate mein se ek choti si bite dena Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar.

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1516 and make everyone go RoFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyotish Jha

#brothersisterlove Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar. I accept apologies in cash only #drjyotishwrites Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #yqbaba #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1516 and make everyone go RoFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
He: I accept apologies in cash only
She: #brothersisterlove
Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar.
I accept apologies in cash only
#drjyotishwrites
Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #yqbaba #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1516 and make everyone go RoFL! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Arpita Mohanty

read more
When your brother comes to borrow  some money😂 Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar.

Arpita Mohanty

read more
When your brother comes to borrow  some money😂 Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar.

Rishi K

read more
Sister- Mujhe aaj papa ne chocolate laake di, dekh dekh tujhe nahi di

Brother - ek dena ek dena kaisi hai la me chakh ke batata tujhe khane layak hai ki nahi

Sister -
7.9.20 Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar.

Durga Kannan

read more
When your not so close classmate comes to you every single day just to eat up half your lunch Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar.

Aprajita Jha

read more
When your Best friend comes to your house....
You'll be like :-  Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar.

read more
Jab mera best frnd
Grls k no. Mange🤣 Rough Translation: Here comes the beggar.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification