Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notsadbut Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notsadbut Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I regret for my act
I feel my absence in your heart... I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Somewhere shattered.
I have turned strong
But somewhere your indifference matters.
I have learned to live for myself
But somewhere I still crave for a life:
"Happily ever after" I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #shatteredsoul #broken_heart

read more
I have a splintered soul,
hard to reconcile... I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes
#yqbaba
#yourquotebaba 
#shatteredsoul 
#broken_heart

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #Expectations

read more
I am just tired of others Expectations I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #expectations

Neha

read more
whenever I think of you I feel you should have stayed a little longer ...waited a little more and tried a bit harder and we would have been together 《》《》 I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
that doesn't mean 
that I'm OK.  I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Certain situation and people
Thoughts makes me feel sad
 I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut  #YourQuoteAndMine

Umang Parmar

read more
People around me are
Definitely Mad. I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut  #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp Day 266

read more
I'm deeply thinking about my own behavior. I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp Day 266

A yadav

read more
I am unhappy with you because you have broken my belief. I love this gif so much that I have a #cinemagraphcollab for you. #notsadbut  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification