Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best holdingyourhands Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best holdingyourhands Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me trying to hold myself together, you really got a hold on me, tonight i might fall in love depending on how you hold me, dan bălan hold on love, just one positive thought in the morning can change your whole day,

• 40 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Akshay Ojha

Love is the only feeling without thinking of in return. You just give away all you have blindfolded. And your true love will give away all they have. Everything in Confidence, Confidential, no show off, care, respect and responsibilities. Yes you got the right partner and now is the time to love him/her back. Wake up before it's late. #yqbaba #yqdidi #astheticthoughts #holdingyourhands #deepredsea

read more
इश्क़ में तेरे कोई कमाई नहीं है
लागत बेहद हे पर भरपाई नहीं है
आंखे देख के तेरी में खुद डूब जाता हूं
पर सच कहूं तो आखों में तेरी गहराई नही है Love is the only feeling without thinking of in return.
You just give away all you have blindfolded.
And your true love will give away all they have.

Everything in Confidence, Confidential, no show off, care, respect and responsibilities.

Yes you got the right partner and now is the time to love him/her back.
Wake up before it's late.

Nandipati Kalyani

Time for a #simile on Day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #holdingyourhands #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Possessing enormous pleasure
Being attached firmly 
Keeping faith in each other
With embrace and good times
Finding strong enough to fight the fear
Even in good and bad times Time for a #simile on Day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #holdingyourhands #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

Time for a #simile on Day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #holdingyourhands #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Genma bond..! Time for a #simile on Day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #holdingyourhands #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
holding tight my pillow which I refuse to release even after I know it's time to let go.. Time for a #simile on Day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #holdingyourhands #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
Holding your scent in me and walking with your fragrance permeating everywhere. Time for a #simile on Day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #holdingyourhands #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankar K

read more
Genma bond..! Time for a #simile on Day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #holdingyourhands #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunbin 1

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #WalkingWithYou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ensoleillement #Kritika #holdingyourhands #yqbaba

read more
... I still dreaming, to spent a time walking with you by holding your hand on seashore, when sun going down. 

My Dear Kritika💕

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #walkingwithyou #YourQuoteAndMine

#ensoleillement #kritika #holdingyourhands #yqbaba

Trapti

read more
being under a warm cozy cover where
I know I am safe,  I am being taken care of and that is forever forever... 

Sweetheart, I love your unconditional love.. ❤❤
 Time for a #simile on Day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #holdingyourhands #YourQuoteAndMine

Mouni Kanna✍

read more
Holding my whole life with full of pride of colors. Time for a #simile on Day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #holdingyourhands #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek Latta

read more
Sitting on "river of ice"...beautiful,exciting and chilling ... yet so eerie... Time for a #simile on Day 13 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #holdingyourhands #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification