Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifetookme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifetookme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes, life depressed sad quotes,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I saw you in first time .. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 😁😁☕☕ enjoy the life 🙏☕ Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine life Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I read the right spelling of wrong... B positive 👇👇👇
😁😁☕☕ enjoy the life 🙏☕
Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine #life

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #euphoricthoughts

read more
I tried to perceive the euphoric fragrance of life... Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbaba 
#euphoricthoughts

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my fantasy came into reality... Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha

read more
I discovered my love for painting and passion for writing  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
The emotions around me sparkles in 
The memories of amazing things 
Around us which experience 
Into new beginning in exploring 
The world around us Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
i came to see it's colours..
Thankfully ,
I learnt a lesson of peace by heart ! Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
In the dungeons of darkness I found ray of light
In the breaking of hope,I found my faith
In the barren land,I found a secret garden
In the lonely space ,I found my lost soul
Now I don't seek
I kneel in gratitude.. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
Born Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
a smile of silence coming from your heart ... Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifetookme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification