Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unpredictableturn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unpredictableturn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unpredictable life quotes, life is so unpredictable quotes, life is unpredictable quotes, unpredictable meaning in hindi, unpredictable meaning in urdu,

• 29 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Pushpa Rai...

Vaghela Jateen

Good morning. When did your life take an #unpredictableturn? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My turns 
On my own way
But such that 
I didn't leave that 
Because I want turn..
And 
Capable to accept it Good morning. When did your life take an #unpredictableturn? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Good morning. When did your life take an #unpredictableturn? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nano became a part of my life,
giving wheels to my feet,
wings to my flights of fancy,
quenching the thirst of an insatiable wanderlust,
experiencing thrills as never before!  Good morning. When did your life take an #unpredictableturn? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
I learnt not to give up even when I face the gravest failure or stand in front of the biggest barrier. Good morning. When did your life take an #unpredictableturn? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

read more
I gave my best Good morning. When did your life take an #unpredictableturn? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Incomplete Metaphor

Good morning. When did your life take an #unpredictableturn? #motivationtime #yqbaba #mortalimmortality #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I started writing again.
Writing was the remedy that
I found for my heartthrob,
Through the stroke of serendipity. Good morning. When did your life take an #unpredictableturn? #motivationtime #yqbaba #mortalimmortality #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
what I planned failed,
and I was forced to choose
a new track, a better track... Good morning. When did your life take an #unpredictableturn? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha

read more
When I decided to quit my job and work towards my passion Good morning. When did your life take an #unpredictableturn? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
 I met my crush after 30 years Good morning. When did your life take an #unpredictableturn? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
All things were temporary in this world 
True was only real friends who remained 
With you in difficult times 
 Good morning. When did your life take an #unpredictableturn? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification