Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best watchingclock Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best watchingclock Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about se my wat jou naam is lyrics, anime to watch, watch love aaj kal online hd, learned it from watching you gif, learned it from watching you,

• 40 Followers
  • 40 Stories

PREMIUM WATCH KOLKATA

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. What did the clock teach you as you watched it? #motivationtime #watchingclock Font: Garamond, 14. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Keep going and running
Without turning back
Have patience
Keep moving forward
Until you reach your destination  Good morning. What did the clock teach you as you watched it? #motivationtime #watchingclock

Font: Garamond, 14.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Seema Sharma

Good morning. What did the clock teach you as you watched it? #motivationtime #watchingclock Font: Garamond, 14. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that only watching it will not make a difference step out and explore yourself.... Good morning. What did the clock teach you as you watched it? #motivationtime #watchingclock

Chitra Iyer

read more
That time doesn't cease when it stops and time doesn't care either.
Man lives by the clock in the framework of time and tries to work with clockwork precision at times but has still not learned to sufficiently value time.
Watching a clock taught me about the significance of time and how quickly it is slipping away..
It's ticktock speaks of  the heartbeat of our flimsy yet valuable existence in the capsule of time. Good morning. What did the clock teach you as you watched it? #motivationtime #watchingclock

Sancheeta Singha

167 Good morning. What did the clock teach you as you watched it? #motivationtime #watchingclock Font: Garamond, 14. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquote #Time

read more
Prepare for all time
Never give up time
Because time
Change your life
 heaven to hell 167
Good morning. What did the clock teach you as you watched it? #motivationtime #watchingclock

#yqbaba #yourquote #time

Hemlata Pandey

read more
When you are in deep thought,
Time flees in a Turtle Pace.

When you are getting late,
Time flees in a Rabit Pace.

When you don't know where your life is heading towards,
Time flees in his own Pace.  Good morning. What did the clock teach you as you watched it? #motivationtime #watchingclock

Amir Sohel

Obviously same hour, minutes and seconds you can see again but situation won't be same again...  #motivationtime #watchingclock #yourquoteandmine 
#yourquotebaba #yourquotediary #yourquotes #yourquotedidi #yourquotewriters

Osho Jain

read more
Time can make you liability or an asset. It depends on you not on society in which you live I want to share a very heart touching experience of my life which I experienced from my hometown Jaipur to this new city Chandigarh I want to write a book, I want to mould all of these experiences of mine... what I have lived till now into a book without name and without fame. The society undermines us many times. Once I used to think we need to prove  ourselves in front of society, in front of people who surround us but after experiencing some bitter truth and unwanted experiences of life I realised you don't need to prove yourself in front of anyone, you don't need to be an engineer you don't need to be a doctor. You don't need to be a chartered accountant you don't need to be a famous personality you just need to be a genuine person you want to be, you just need to be a honest person you want to be ... I can treat myself without being a doctor, can discover a machine of my own thoughts, of my own imagination , of my own world without being an engineer I can manage my account of life without being a chartered accountant so this is what I learnt from my life. Good morning. What did the clock teach you as you watched it? #motivationtime #watchingclock

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more

Time has no worth when 
It only ticks around the clock.
To make time precious
We need to keep moving
Just the way clock does.
Time dies if we let it go ineffectually.
 Good morning. What did the clock teach you as you watched it? #motivationtime #watchingclock

The Incomplete Metaphor

Good morning. What did the clock teach you as you watched it? #motivationtime #watchingclock Font: Garamond, 14. #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that we should never stop running after something we want to achieve in our lives. Good morning. What did the clock teach you as you watched it? #motivationtime #watchingclock

Font: Garamond, 14.  #YourQuoteAndMine #mortalimmortality
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification