Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best emptypockets Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best emptypockets Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my life is so empty without you meaning in hindi, my life is so empty without you meaning in urdu, my life is so empty without you wallpaper download, my life is so empty without you, you spread out the skies over empty space lyrics,

• 40 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Krishan

दोलत का होना जरूरी नहीं ‌

ज़िन्दगी में सकुन का होना 

जरूरी हैं।

©Krishan #emptypockets #lonely

Uvarani jaganathan

Good morning. What did #emptypockets teach you? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It's time to fly by yourself
It's only you who struggle for your life!
It's time to apply what you have been taught young! Good morning. What did #emptypockets teach you? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. What lessons did you learn from #emptypockets? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When someone gives wealth and  "NO" is your answer, keep in mind that there is much greater "YES" behind it.  Your "NO" is not a "REJECTION" but a "REDIRECTION" for good deeds. Good morning. What lessons did you learn from #emptypockets? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. What lessons did you learn from #emptypockets? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Work is worship
To activate yourself and the family
Do hardwork and be honest 
There is no point in  taking others  wealth
If you do so then you are a mendicant Good morning. What lessons did you learn from #emptypockets? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. What did #emptypockets teach you? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Money 💶has great value in our life
So be honest and work hard
Accumulating others 💰wealth means
You are allowing KARMA to follow you Good morning. What did #emptypockets teach you? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sai Sameera Voleti

Good morning. What lessons did you learn from #emptypockets? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifewithoutmoney #lifewithmoney #myquoteandyours love life

read more
the life I was living in the past
was just a "lie!" Good morning. What lessons did you learn from #emptypockets? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lifewithoutmoney #lifewithmoney #myquoteandyours #love #life

Shitiz Chauhan

Good morning. What lessons did you learn from #emptypockets? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #restzone

read more
That
The people value you

Through

Your

Wallets Good morning. What lessons did you learn from #emptypockets? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #restzone

Osho Jain

read more
Empty can be pockets,
But empty can't be guts,
Empty can't be efforts,
Empty can't be writing,
There is huge difference between empty and hollow...
Empty can be filled but hollow is baseless, abysmally low...
It's ok, empty is there because it is matter of time.
But be patient to put forth persistent efforts.
Efforts speak ...
Never underestimate yourself with clinking of coins and fluttering of printed notes. Good morning. What did #emptypockets teach you? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

Good morning. What lessons did you learn from #emptypockets? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writingresolution #365days365quotes

read more
the difference of who values or respect ​​me wholeheartedly and who values me according to the state of my pocket. So that i get a good test of who is my own and who pretends to be my own or familiar. Good morning. What lessons did you learn from #emptypockets? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writingresolution #365days365quotes

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
nothing can be earned without hardwork.
Rigorous toil each day brings
in prosperity and accomplishment in life. Good morning. What lessons did you learn from #emptypockets? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification