Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BookRemembers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BookRemembers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about passbook not available to this member-id, nizar qabbani book of love, never wrestle with a pig book, writing a poetry book, poetry book quotes,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Time to collab and #personify book. My try in the comments. What about you? #BookRemembers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That letter which communicated about my thoughts and feelings in words formed sentences and proliferated a writer in me Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Time to collab and #Personify book. My try in the comments. What about you? #BookRemembers #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Time to collab and #personify book. My try in the comments. What about you? #BookRemembers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The difficulties faced by my father to buy it
And the excitement I had when I first opened it,
With dreams expecting the forthcoming fortunes... Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Time to collab and #Personify book. My try in the comments. What about you? #BookRemembers #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
What it is to be unread and how it has gathered dust lying unopened, unseen, unloved when it is almost falling apart, while other books of it's time have been kissed by the kind hands of destiny.. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
the time I stared at it 
with an unaware smile.
Now i have the same book
on the same table
with some tears you are aware of...  Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
the touch of my index finger 
turning the pages and stopping
where the character seemed
no more to hold my interest. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
me the previous day of life.. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Beena sooraj

read more
How to have true love and peace in life Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Aditi Mishra

read more
My reading time. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Komal Sharma Gupta

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Time to collab and #personify book. My try in the comments. What about you? #BookRemembers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
the pages I skipped,
the words I did not read,
so in suspense,
it keeps me in deep freeze,
changing page numbers each day.

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

#tejaswiniaura

Aruna Menon

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Time to collab and #personify book. My try in the comments. What about you? #BookRemembers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #arunawrites #arunasundaymusings #ripplesnreflections

read more
every smile, every tear
every doubt , every fear
every success, every defeat
every peeve , every delight 
every slight, every pride
every flight, every ride 
every moment of truth 
every emotion I’ve ever felt
It’s the book of letters 
I always wrote but never sent 
To You ! 

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

#arunawrites #arunasundaymusings
#ripplesnreflections
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification