Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best timegetsangry Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best timegetsangry Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tim mcgraw love songs, dil vich tere liye time kadke karda main promise milan, the life of the typical college student is characterized by time spent studying, best happy movies of all time, time quotes in english,

• 29 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Collab and #personify time. My try in the comments. What about you? #timegetsangry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It makes us to wait... Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Collab and #personify time. My try in the comments. What about you? #timegetsangry #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Collab and #personify time. My try in the comments. What about you? #timegetsangry #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

It will destroy your dreams 
Remember your deeds
Which once you got time
And you have rejected Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Collab and #personify time. My try in the comments. What about you? #timegetsangry #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

read more

It darts suddenly and rapidly
Acts with great haste
Runs with leaping strides
Later take away the things
Which once you had taken from them Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
Your plans will be 
upside down
Your KARMA will be 
Targeted
Then your patience 
Your wealth all will
Be set right without 
your prior knowledge Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Nandipati Kalyani

read more
Your plans will be 
upside down
Have patience 
and put them right  Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Haseena Dudekula

read more
then everything is lost,
never mess with Time !  Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

. .

read more
that presents a great challenge to life,

We have to find a reason to live it up!
 Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Chitra Iyer

read more
Our timeline seems to get abusive and we lose all sense of time, begging time to give us some time, just some more time. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Chitra Iyer

read more
It appears to behave like a charcoal engine, it's soot flying all over you, blackening your face as you travel in life's compartment leaning out of pain's window to ensure that it's moving fast enough for you to pick up something you desperately desire to ease your pain, little realising that you are moving and time is static. It simply ticks, signifying it's presence in an illusory world. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Gita Khanna

read more

I turn my boat
Anchor it for a while
Wait calmly
Waiting for his rage and fury to ebb
Because I know his temper
It cools as quick as it rises
.. Best it is to let him run the full gamut Welcome to the day 11 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification