Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best breaksheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best breaksheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love is true but situation breaks the relationship, break up shayari in hindi, you break her heart quotes, a tree breaks due to storm, seeing you sad breaks my heart,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I take to heart later leave it
Then be under the impression
That it is pointless thinking of it

Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I share my inner feelings 
with my mother
I look disconsolated
At that particular time
Try to stand up to be strong
As usual the  next day

Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Sai Sameera Voleti

Broken heart :) #Broken love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I assure myself not to trust anymore...
But my heart always finds love,
in those broken pieces Broken heart :)

#broken #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Gita Khanna

read more
I emerge stronger and more collected Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
my mind condenses... Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yqtales

cressy adoline

#myrefuge Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I take refuge from my lovable kind God,
Who never leave me alone and comfort
Me everytime I need him the most than
Anything and console me with his kindness sent Through his beloved one's In my life! #myrefuge

Sita Prasad

read more
I have learnt to reshape it, it is nowhere the same as before and it is working soundly.  Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine

@_

read more
It depends whether that person is the same person or different. Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I try to fix with attachement of selflove Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Lakhani

read more
I breakdown into pieces and becomes more stronger than I was yesterday.  Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification