Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Piercing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Piercing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about piercing near me, gunshot piercing near me, piercing meaning in hindi, heart piercing quotes, piercing meaning in marathi,

• 7 Followers
  • 5 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Subham Shiv

Nose Piercing... #vishi775 comedy #Funny #gitl #Nose #Piercing #Meme #कॉमेडी

read more
mute video

Viraj Kunte

#Piercing through palms, closing them to pray... #Memories with each piece, hoping forever to stay... Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
with each piece still in the palm; 
I make sure it is not hurting to them atleast... #piercing through palms,
closing them to pray...
#memories with each piece,
hoping forever to stay...

Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Viraj Kunte

#Piercing through palms, closing them to pray... #Memories with each piece, hoping forever to stay... Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
with each piece still in the palm; 
I make sure it is not hurting to them atleast... #piercing through palms,
closing them to pray...
#memories with each piece,
hoping forever to stay...

Tell us about yourself. What do you do when someone breaks your heart? #aboutme #breaksheart #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Untalkative_One

And all this while I was lying to myself, That I'm her THE ONE #Quote #word the #One #theone #pacifico love #Heart #Piercing #alone #Looking #someone #yourquote #myquote #yqbaba #yourquotebaba

read more
When I thought that she's THE ONE,
Turns out she's just someone,
Leisurely piercing through my heart 
Looking for someone,
To be her THE ONE. And all this while I was lying to myself, That I'm her THE ONE 

#quote #word #the #one #theone #pacifico #love #heart #piercing #alone #looking  #someone #yourquote #myquote #YQbaba #YourQuotebaba

Chanchal

mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification