Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myproblemsfeltlike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myproblemsfeltlike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about haese myp 5 pdf, muzdalfa ahmed myp wikipedia, myp visual arts, myp, rob life death,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

KhaultiSyahi

White "Why do you keep building walls around you?"

because the more people i let in, the more damage they can give me.

©KhaultiSyahi #SunSet #Life ✍️📖 #khaultisyahi #true #Truth #Truth_of_Life #Reality #realityoflife #myproblemsfeltlike #MyThoughts my life actually 📖✍️

Nandipati Kalyani

Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myproblemsfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Looking after my children 
which is necessary to keep them healthy, safe 
and in good condition. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myproblemsfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Meenakshi M Singh

Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myproblemsfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #meenakshimsingh #writingresolution #365days365quotes #writersofinstagram

read more
Having burning embers under the bed cover  Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myproblemsfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #meenakshimsingh #writingresolution #365days365quotes #writersofinstagram

Hemlata Pandey

Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myproblemsfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Walking without a soul.  Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myproblemsfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Fading the negativity from life to give a gateway to the illumination of positivity.😊😊🙏💓💓❤️❤️👍👌👌 Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myproblemsfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine

SHAYAARIDILSE

read more
Am a defeated soldier. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myproblemsfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
a cowardly act else escapism  Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myproblemsfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Hes the one with me and you when you remember him,helding my hand towards the path that i didnt find Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myproblemsfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

It is like eating Chilli Bajji without chilli...  Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myproblemsfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Holding Umbrella against the the

First Summer Shower!, Instead of

doing Rain Dance 🩰 Collab and complete this #simile challenge. #myproblemsfeltlike #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification