Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feverdream Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feverdream Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chillness and fever, viral fever symptoms and treatment, fever meaning in hindi, can change in weather cause fever, fever recovery quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Udayan Dutta (শ্রীসূক্ত উদয়ন)

#Sad_shayri #Dream love #feverdream স্বপ্নরা ফেরে না...... #কবিতা

read more

Chitra Iyer

A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse, Hi, I don't know which earth I am from, but if you're listening, know that I'm trying to do my best, I hope you are too. I think about the possibilities, my potential in this universe and how I must have fulfilled it by now if i look at the bigger picture. It's a comforting thought I have been telling myself since I learnt about destiny or qadr, whatever you call it. At the age of 7 I learnt that there's a book where everything is writte #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #lettertomyselfmultiverse #feverdream

read more
Hey, why don't you all meet and converse? 
rhyme with each other like the words of a verse? 
merge with one another and become one in your universe? — % & A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse,

Hi, I don't know which earth I am from, but if you're listening, know that I'm trying to do my best,
I hope you are too.
I think about the possibilities, my potential in this universe and how I must have fulfilled it by now if i look at the bigger picture.
It's a comforting thought I have been telling myself since I learnt about destiny or qadr, whatever you call it.
At the age of 7 I learnt that there's a book where everything is writte

Varadhan P M

A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse, Hi, I don't know which earth I am from, but if you're listening, know that I'm trying to do my best, I hope you are too. I think about the possibilities, my potential in this universe and how I must have fulfilled it by now if i look at the bigger picture. It's a comforting thought I have been telling myself since I learnt about destiny or qadr, whatever you call it. At the age of 7 I learnt that there's a book where everything is writte #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #lettertomyselfmultiverse #feverdream

read more

Dear bundle of Paradoxes,

I am Mr Contradictions, writing to you! I am Human outwardly, I carry Animal instincts secretly inside me!
        Just as the Earth I live is made of Opposites and Opportunities.. We are not Robots, Humanoids, but Humans with
such qualities and much more , below the surface!
        Just as You can't understand the
ways of God, same is true with us!
       You are welcome anytime!  A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse,

Hi, I don't know which earth I am from, but if you're listening, know that I'm trying to do my best,
I hope you are too.
I think about the possibilities, my potential in this universe and how I must have fulfilled it by now if i look at the bigger picture.
It's a comforting thought I have been telling myself since I learnt about destiny or qadr, whatever you call it.

Kunju Poetry

read more
Love
as much
as many as
you want..

But never be in a relationship 😅— % & A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse,

I hope you are too.

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Hey dear me
Haven't heard from you for a long time
My life's great with the music of chime.

Hope you too are doing great in the multiverse
Cuz I know you are me without any reverse.

Stand head held high, with pride no one shall deny
Success will be ours, failures we always shall defy.— % & A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse,

I hope you are too.

Mukund Khanna

#mukundkhanna A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse, Hi, I don't know which earth I am from, but if you're listening, know that I'm trying to do my best, I hope you are too. I think about the possibilities, my potential in this universe and how I must have fulfilled it by now if i look at the bigger picture. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #lettertomyselfmultiverse #feverdream

read more
Just Take Care Of Yourself.
Be Selfish For Yourself, Once.
Love Yourself More.
Control Your Anger.
Have Very Little Expectations From Others.
Try To Smile Always.
Find Peace Between Your Heart, Mind and Soul. 
Focus On Your Life, Your Goals, Your Dreams, Your Future, And Only To Yourself For Yourself.
Hope That You Find Happiness Within Yourself And Not With Anyone's Presence Around You.
Don't Be Stupid. 
Don't Be An Attention Seeker.
Don't Be A People's Person.
Find A Good Job. Make A Better Career.
Just Live. 
Smile.
Period.— % & #mukundkhanna

A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse,

I hope you are too.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
myself best version 
of all emotions of love, 
relations and life— % & A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse,

I hope you are too.

kUr Gaglani

A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse, Hi, I don't know which earth I am from, but if you're listening, know that I'm trying to do my best, I hope you are too. I think about the possibilities, my potential in this universe and how I must have fulfilled it by now if i look at the bigger picture. It's a comforting thought I have been telling myself since I learnt about destiny or qadr, whatever you call it. At the age of 7 I learnt that there's a book where everything is writte #Batman #Joker #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #lettertomyselfmultiverse #feverdream

read more
Imbibe Love
Exhale warmth

Stay strong
Stay bold
Punch directly on the Face

Do cry 
&
Vent off

Wear a Smile
Build lovely relationships
Be a People's man— % & A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse,

I hope you are too.

R.S. Meena

A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse, Hi, I don't know which earth I am from, but if you're listening, know that I'm trying to do my best, I hope you are too. I think about the possibilities, my potential in this universe and how I must have fulfilled it by now if i look at the bigger picture. It's a comforting thought I have been telling myself since I learnt about destiny or qadr, whatever you call it. At the age of 7 I learnt that there's a book where everything is writte #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #rsmalwar #lettertomyselfmultiverse #feverdream

read more
Keep changing
 with the slightest wave of wind.— % & A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse,

I hope you are too.

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Just BeYourself with 
Multifaceted People around you — % & A letter to all the versions of myself in the multiverse,

I hope you are too.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification