Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tryingtogetaway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tryingtogetaway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about Its dare for uhh😜😜 Soch smjh kr choose krna Jo song aaega aapko vo song mere liye status me likhna padega with my pic kk 😅😅 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 sbko send kro jinse bat nhi krte unko bb😉😉 Try it!! 😁 Reply me first😝, quotes about trying again in love, #ucbrowser is cool! fast, smart and secure with u3 kernel. try it, feel it!, quotes about the devil trying to bring you down, trying to understand life quotes,

• 16 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Sanchali Desai

"I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along." - The Adam Project #tryingtogetaway #yqparentnaama #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 You & Your Memories 
 "I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along."

- The Adam Project

#tryingtogetaway #yqparentnaama #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

"I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along." - The Adam Project #tryingtogetaway #yqparentnaama #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama

read more
the monsters in my head when I realized that the world housed more dangerous monsters than the ones that danced in my head. 
I have now made peace with my so called monsters and have become one of them, one with them. 
I move freely in the world, happy to uncage myself. 
The monsters outside have welcomed me and leave me unharmed.  "I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along."

- The Adam Project

#tryingtogetaway #yqparentnaama  #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

"I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along." - The Adam Project #tryingtogetaway #yqparentnaama #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a few bad moments..

And I forgot to spend 
a few good moments altogether..! "I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along."

- The Adam Project

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
Ego
Fear of ..
loosing.
Failure.
Being alone.
Temper .. "I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along."

- The Adam Project

Sakthy RS

read more
Your thoughts but
Years only moving away
Not your thoughts "I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along."

- The Adam Project

Anitha Elisha

#mykindagetawayquote#tryingtogetaway #yqparentnaama #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
my own fears
painful tears
my darkside
High tides of life
my inner pain
not getting insane #mykindagetawayquote#tryingtogetaway #yqparentnaama #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

Afrin Jahan

read more
my inner self in hallucinations of self satisfaction. "I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along."

- The Adam Project

Garima Mahnot Jain

"I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along." - The Adam Project #tryingtogetaway #yqparentnaama #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Parentnaama Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp

read more
Me who is always saying yes to everyone. "I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along."

- The Adam Project

#366dayschallengesp

Aditi Mishra

read more
The liar friends.. "I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along."

- The Adam Project

साहस

read more
Your beautiful leave love "I spent 30 years trying to get away from the me that was you. And I'll tell you what, kid. I hate to say it, but you were the best part all along."

- The Adam Project

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification