Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearheadache Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearheadache Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

kranthi Sowjanya

Dear Headache, I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. Pain is familiar, it's real. #dearheadache #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Stop loving me so much and don't keep coming to me every now and then
It's unbelievable that you shapeshifted as a human to stay with me.
Please stop being clingy and toxic... Dear Headache, 

I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. 
Pain is familiar, it's real. 

#dearheadache #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Dear Headache, I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. Pain is familiar, it's real. #dearheadache #yolewrimo #daytwentyone #day21 #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries ollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Uff. You are an example of how to stick to the one you love almost a lifetime. You stayed with me for more than 25 years and sucked life outa me yet, I marched forward. You almost became an everyday lover. You penetrated my head with your forever brand name.. migraine.
God, if I could tolerate you, I can tolerate anyone, even mr heartache tho' he decided to stay away thx to my obsession with getting rid of you. I am aware that you come in various forms, for I have been graced by your royal presence in almost every form. You thankfully exited after sheer exhaustion of not being able to strike me to death. You don't die I know, but neither will my vivacity to live. Lol. I'm having the last laugh of sheer relief.😉 Dear Headache, 

I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. 

#dearheadache #yolewrimo #daytwentyone #day21 #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries ollab #YourQuoteAndMine

Sunbin 1

Dear Headache, I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. Pain is familiar, it's real. #dearheadache #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Memories #Headaches

read more
...I'm sorry to put you in this situation because I couldn't control the fighting between my memories created with 

My Dear Ensoleillement. 

Dear Headache, 

Bizz_are_ Soul

Dear Headache, I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. Pain is familiar, it's real. #dearheadache #yolewrimo #daytwentyone #day21 #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
You are weird.
Sometimes you enter like an unwanted guest and try to be more friendly,
when I am trying to concentrate hard on a topic.
Stop being a pain in the ass, I guess then your value will be accessed, properly... Dear Headache, 

#dearheadache #yolewrimo #daytwentyone #day21 #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine

Silvi Gupta

Dear Headache, I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. Pain is familiar, it's real. #dearheadache #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"कब तक 🧠 चढ के बोलेगा !!!"
 Dear Headache, 

Tapoja Das

read more
Don't be so deep,
Don't be so strong,
I am o-k-a-y! you don't need to be wrong!
 Dear Headache, 

Sanan

read more
Give me break on Sundays to get your place to migrane so that I can sleep to feel fresh to again restart with you next day Dear Headache, 

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Why you stay in my head, Donot you have a better place to live like my Heart
So that I can say...
आज दिल में बहुत दर्द हैं Dear Headache, 

Shail Raghuvanshi

Dear Headache, I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. Pain is familiar, it's real. #dearheadache #yolewrimo #daytwentyone #day21 #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Please don't attempt to threaten me.
I know that you have run out of  steam. You just want to have something to do. I am just too busy to indulge you. Maybe, some other time.
Bye! Dear Headache, 

#dearheadache #yolewrimo #daytwentyone #day21 #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

Dear Headache, I don't know where you came from or why you're here. Is it weird, I am happy you're here? I haven't felt anything in such a long time. Pain is familiar, it's real. #dearheadache #yolewrimo #daytwentyone #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #366dayschallengesp Day 193

read more
I don't know why,
But u often come to me.
Sometimes I feel happy
When u come because
As u come,i get a chance
To have a champi from maa,
And sometimes i feel annoyed
Because u come whenever
you want to come without informing.

Yours daily customer
Garima Dear Headache, 

#dearheadache #yolewrimo #daytwentyone  #postman #yqpostman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp Day 193
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification