Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqpdailychallenge          Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqpdailychallenge          Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yqp, hai woon dai, dai purusha i love you da 720, dai purusha i love you da, cancer daily love horoscope,

• 8 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpiamwaitingforyou 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #yqpdailychallenge          #collabchallengewithpoet786

read more
until your steps follows me
until your hands holds me
until your eyes brights me
until your smile hugs me
until your leftside(heart) highlights me
 A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpiamwaitingforyou

🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜

🍒Must use the #poet786 

🍒Maintain all the hashtags.

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpbeafighter 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #yqpdailychallenge          #collabchallengewithpoet786

read more
To your heart Not to your
Mind.Bcos heart provokes 
More than mind to be 
Disturbed all the time  A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpbeafighter

🍒Must use the #poet786 

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpbewhoyouare 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #yqpdailychallenge          #collabchallengewithpoet786

read more
Don't act for anything else. 
If you want that in your life
Kill yourself instead of acting. A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpbewhoyouare

🍒Must use the #poet786 

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpEverybodyisagenius 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #yqpdailychallenge          #collabchallengewithpoet786

read more
According to their mindset 
BT it should be in others view too.  

Work for it. 
ND prove it. A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpEverybodyisagenius

🍒Must use the #poet786 

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqplearnfromthemistakes 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #yqpdailychallenge          #collabchallengewithpoet786

read more
The more effective things are
 valuable to be honoured  A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqplearnfromthemistakes

🍒Must use the #poet786 

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpcouplebg6 🍒Collab with our background and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #yqpdailychallenge          #collabchallengewithpoet786

read more
Can you spare me some time babee
I'll spare my lifetime with you  A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpcouplebg6

🍒Collab with our background and share your thoughts💜

🍒Must use the #poet786 

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpdonotwasteyourwords 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #yqpdailychallenge          #collabchallengewithpoet786

read more
ND your time 4r useless things. 
Make yourself valuable,
then others automatically value your words. A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpdonotwasteyourwords

🍒Must use the #poet786 

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqptimebg 🍒Collab with our background and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #yqpdailychallenge          #collabchallengewithpoet786

read more
The value of something is known when you lost your valuables A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqptimebg

🍒Collab with our background and share your thoughts💜

🍒Must use the #poet786 

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpmyloneliness 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #yqpdailychallenge          #collabchallengewithpoet786

read more
Is fully filled with your thoughts of darkness raa. 
Let the darkness shine with your comeback raa

Waiting.......... A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpmyloneliness

🍒Must use the #poet786 

Mouni Kanna✍

A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 #yqpwhenwearechildren 🍒Collab with our prompt and share your thoughts💜 🍒Must use the #poet786 🍒Maintain all the hashtags. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqp786 #yqpdailychallenge          #collabchallengewithpoet786

read more
We enjoy each ND every second but
When we mature we care each ND every second  A daily challenge given by Poets 786 💜💜 
#yqpwhenwearechildren

🍒Must use the #poet786 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification