Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AliAsgar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AliAsgar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about me chala hoon ali se mulaqat ko lyrics, out of love alia, tareefon se ali zafar lyrics, tareefon se ali zafar, you by ali gatie,

• 9 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Rough translation: You were told to do just one thing, you couldn't even do that? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #AliAsgar. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2075. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I keep hogging all the time, me to my ever hungry stomach 👇🏽 Rough translation: You were told to do just one thing, you couldn't even do that?

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #AliAsgar. 

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2075. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

sanjana Bhardwaj

Rough translation: From where do you get all these intelligent thoughts? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #AliAsgar. 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2077. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
जब कोई जरूरत से ज्यादा ज्ञान बाटें.. Rough translation: From where do you get all these intelligent thoughts?

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2077. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough translation: Haye, I'm done for the day. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #AliAsgar. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2078. Get. Set. Meme it! 🌚😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Every little sissy at home
Ek Glass pani dene dene ke baad Rough translation: Haye, I'm done for the day. 

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2078.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🌚😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

Rough translation: Haye, I'm done for the day. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #AliAsgar. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2078. Get. Set. Meme it! 🌚😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me after eating a box full of sweets and cycling for 10 minutes only 😂😂 Rough translation: Haye, I'm done for the day. 

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2078.

A J

Rough translation: Wow! We should worship you. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #AliAsgar. 📽Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2076 and make everyone laugh! Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Everytime  politicians  find  some  gaddar ,dalit virodhi ,bhrastachari,
Mahila  virodhi  etc  from  other  party  
Me (after being  duped  by  election promises year  after  year): Rough translation: Wow! We should worship you.

📽Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2076 and make everyone laugh! 

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Vansh Kumar

read more
When you do a 
Lot of homework
But you see in your diary
There are still some homeworks left Rough translation: Haye, I'm done for the day. 

Shweta Gupta

read more
Me: Just after reaching office! Rough translation: Haye, I'm done for the day. 

Srilatha Gugunta

Rough translation: You were told to do just one thing, you couldn't even do that? #HappyBirthdayMeme to #AliAsgar. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2075. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Covid ka vaccine banao Rough translation: You were told to do just one thing, you couldn't even do that?

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #KapilSharmaShow #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2075. 

Manpreet Kaur

read more
I've done all the chores in house as per mom's order.
But when I suddenly make mistake in any one thing😑
Mom to me: Rough translation: You were told to do just one thing, you couldn't even do that?

Manpreet Kaur

Rough translation: Wow! We should worship you. #HappyBirthdayMeme to #AliAsgar. 📽Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2076 and make everyone laugh! Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I get up early in a morning... By mistake 🤣
My family: Rough translation: Wow! We should worship you.

📽Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2076 and make everyone laugh! 

Get. Set. Meme it! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification