Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearyoungwriter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearyoungwriter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

AsmuAmol

Are you happy today?
Spread it on paper, feel happier!
Are you angry today?
Spill it on paper, feel lighter!!
This pen is equal to the strength,
Helps you climb mountains of any length!!!
Write your dreams, let GOD read it!
Find yourself & never be alone,
With writing, be in a happy zone!! #dearyoungwriter #challenge #yqbaba #yopowrimo

Diwa

Also, be confident. Yet, be humble, too. #dearyoungwriter #yqbaba

read more
Dear Young Writer,

Writing is an art. Yet, it is also a learning experience. No one ever perfects the skill; but whoever said that it needs to be flawless? The things you need to bear, in mind, are these: 

One, write with passion. You could have all the tools for writing; yet, if you cannot love what you do, everything is for naught.

Two, write responsibly. It is true that you can wield, any emotion and any information, that you hold. But, remember that the more you get better in your craft, the more you get to affect people, too. What you say, can either be a weapon or a cure. Thereby, persist in helping meld the world into a place of rectitude.

Three, read and observe. Writers gain insight, not only from themselves. They use the day-to-day events to create pieces. Live life to the fullest and draw inspiration from the world. Also, read. Find the time to gain knowledge. Writers cannot write, effectively, without adding up to what they know. Make yourself a multi-dimensional person and it will be evinced in, the work, you do.

Finally, know yourself. Reflect upon your own weaknesses and strengths. Use them to create marvels.

Yours, Also, be confident. 
Yet, be humble, too.

#dearyoungwriter #yqbaba

Saritha kothuri

Dear son
Now you are Eleven years. And be just 11years boy. Don't try to become mature. Don't try to understand the world from now. You get confused, I don't want to say much about anything, just be you, enjoy the schooling, enjoy with your besties, these are the days which never come in your life. As a mother I suggest you to write down what all happen from day to night, it improves your creative writing as well you can also share the things by writing down. Your bad mood changes to good mood. You will be more open....
 Your's loving mom. 🙂 #dearyoungwriter #yqbaba #yourquote

vishnu prabhakar singh

रमेश सर आपके लिए🙏 स्याही का घटना,बढ़ना! #विप्रणु #kumarrameshrahi #yqdidi #yqbaba life poetry #dearyoungwriter

read more
कैसा होता है वो मनुष्य,
जो कुछ ठान कर गम्भीर हो जाता है
निश्चय के प्राण को अपने मृत्यु तक बढ़ाता है
किस दर्द से उसका संकल्प,स्वभाव बन जाता है
भावना और विचार का संतुलन,कैसे चोट से आता है
किस वस्तु की चाह उसे वर्तमान में रखती है
कैसा कर्तव्य बोध है,
जिसकी उत्तेजना उत्पन्न होती रहती है
उसकी उत्तेजना किस चीज में दबी या छुपी रहती है
सामर्थ्य का अर्थ वह कहाँ खोजता है
किस अदृश्य प्रेरणा से वो प्रेरित होता रहता है
कैसे वो सुख,दुःख के बीच रहकर भी अछूता रहता है
लक्ष्य के लिये,
उसका समर्पण का दम्भ कैसे मुस्कुराता है
दृढ़ता को कैसे सम्मोहित किया जाता है? रमेश सर आपके लिए🙏
स्याही का घटना,बढ़ना!

#विप्रणु #kumarrameshrahi #yqdidi #yqbaba #life #poetry
#dearyoungwriter

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification