Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 16wordlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 16wordlovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 30 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How will I show my love to you?
Will you understand how much pain I endured?— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory

Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

One-sided story love #onesidedlove life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Saving every picture of him,
sending & unsending messages...

Maybe this is what
one-sided love looks like!!! One-sided story

#love #onesidedlove #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

And that single smile radiates infinite rays of love ♥️✨ Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Shine of millions of galaxies
Fail in front of his smile, 
When I kiss his forehead. 
 And that single smile radiates infinite rays of love ♥️✨

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love sat in a square
moved in circles
found itself in a triangle
killed a heart— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Loneliness sits forlorn on the bench
I plonk myself beside it
Loneliness is no more lonely. 

Ashika Ashika

read more
Don't know what should I call!
But the spark between us,
Bound us to stay together. — % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
Story that starts with me,
Story that ends with me.
The story where I loved unconditionally.— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory

Nisha Sawant

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He saw my tears.
Made them his.
He gave me his smile.
My soul found peace. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory

Inthira Shini

read more
She is a filter 
to give bright spectra 
and vanish the monochrome 
in my colourless life .  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Teenage love❤❤❤❤

read more
Love me, love me not
Love me, love me not
Love me, love me not
Okay!— % & Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordlovestory

Teenage love❤❤❤❤
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification