Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gotpoorgrades Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gotpoorgrades Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you even got me trippin you got me looking in the mirror lyrics, yeah you got that yummy yum, because i got high, moon and stars quote got, you just got stream sniped kid,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Collab and talk about the times when you #gotpoorgrades through this challenge. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Being an above average student my marks were never bad, that was till class 11th, and then higher maths did me in. 
3 dimensional geometry and calculus and integral and probability and what not. 
The first time I got bad marks was no shock to me as I knew I had done bad. 
How I managed to somehow clear without getting a blot on my impeccable record is a mystery to me too. 

Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Collab and talk about the times when you #gotpoorgrades through this challenge. #remembertowrite
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Roushan Verma

It was just once and I tripped and I couldn’t assemble.
While coming back home my legs trembled.
The distance I never wanted to reach,
No friend accompanied me or I couldn’t fetch.
It’s a long story that taught me deep.
 #grades #gotpoorgrades

Chirag Kashyap

Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Collab and talk about the times when you #gotpoorgrades through this challenge. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Felt bad at first, Cried a lot, Was scared to tell, resolution made to self to be better at next.
But...
Got again the same, Feeling, again the same, Again n again n again. Couldn't help me get better, yes couldn't
But...
After so much of bads, feelings were bit the previous. Bit, with one change of being myself.(may be wrong for some).
As... 
No- no! Ah! no good grades still, the grades were same. Were by me, Were less by me, were less but completely by me. Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Collab and talk about the times when you #gotpoorgrades through this challenge. #remembertowrite
  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonia Dey

read more
I felt I'm the poorest of poor. Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
the world came to know that these grades too exist. Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
the world came to know that these grades too exist. Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Upare Shyam

read more
So I dont be afraid my dad
for me raise a new trade...🤩✌🏻 Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Rama Krishna Lunavath

read more
people never understood
why I was not upset Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Collab and talk about the times when you #gotpoorgrades through this challenge. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I began to tremble from dreads. Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Everyone else became rich  Welcome to the Day 13 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification