Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MeMoWriMo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MeMoWriMo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about memo writing examples, memo writing, wri software, supervisors memo at the present rate, memo meaning in hindi,

• 259 Followers
  • 1062 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

babakequotes

Welcome to the Day 25 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Today, talk about the most #memorableplace you have lived in through this challenge. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Missing #Yaara

read more
 Is in my heart, 
When my heart is purely your's🙇‍♂️🥺 Welcome to the Day 25 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Today, talk about the most #memorableplace you have lived in through this challenge. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#missing #yaara

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ನೆನಪಿನ ತಿಂಗಳು ಅಥವಾ #MeMoWriMo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ ಸವಿನೆನಪಿನ ಒಂದು ಸವಾಲನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡಗಿರುವ ನೆನಪುಗಳನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. #ಕಾಸುಮಾಯಾವಾಗಿತ್ತು #yqjogi #MeMoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #Collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi #MeMoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ

read more
ಹೊಟ್ಟೆ ಹಸಿತಾ ಇತ್ತು, 
ಸ್ವಾಭಿಮಾನ ಯಾರಲ್ಲೂ ಕೈಚಾಚದಂತೆ ತಡಿತಾ ಇತ್ತು. 
ಕಣ್ಣು ಮಂಜಾಯಿತು,
ಯಾರೂ ಕಾಣದಂತಾಯಿತು,
ನನ್ನೋರು ಅನ್ನೋರು ಎಲ್ಲಿರುವರೆಂದು ನನಗಾಗಲಷ್ಟೆ ತಿಳಿಯಿತು.
ನನ್ನೋರು ಅನ್ನೋರು ನಾವಂದುಕೊಂಡಂತೆ ಇರುವುದಿಲ್ಲ.
ಜೇಬ್ ತುಂಬಾ ಕಾಸ್ ಇದ್ರೆ ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಎಲ್ರೂ ನಮ್ಮೋರೆ,
ಕುರುಡು ಕಾಂಚಾಣ ಎಲ್ಲಿ ಕುಣಿಯುತ್ತೊ ಅಲ್ಲಿ ನಮ್ಮೋರು ಅನ್ನೋರ್ ಇರ್ತಾರೆ.

ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ನೆನಪಿನ ತಿಂಗಳು ಅಥವಾ #MeMoWriMo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. 

ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ ಸವಿನೆನಪಿನ ಒಂದು ಸವಾಲನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡಗಿರುವ ನೆನಪುಗಳನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ.

#ಕಾಸುಮಾಯಾವಾಗಿತ್ತು #yqjogi #MeMoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ನೆನಪಿನ ತಿಂಗಳು ಅಥವಾ #MeMoWriMo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ ಸವಿನೆನಪಿನ ಒಂದು ಸವಾಲನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡಗಿರುವ ನೆನಪುಗಳನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. #ನವಿಲುಗರಿ #yqjogi #MeMoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #Collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi #MeMoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ

read more
ಯಾರೊ ಹೇಳುದ್ರು ಅಂತ ಪುಸ್ತಕದೊಳಗೊಂದು ನವಿಲುಗರಿ ಇಟ್ಟೆ,
ಅದ್ರೂ ಕೂಡ ನನ್ ತಲೆಗ್ ವಿದ್ಯೆ ಹತ್ಲಿಲ್ಲ, ಆ ನವಿಲುಗರಿ ಮರಿ ಹಾಕ್ಲಿಲ್ಲ.
ನಾ ಪುಸ್ತಕನ ಪದೆ ಪದೆ ತೆಗ್ದು ತೆಗ್ದು ನವಿಲುಗರಿ ನೋಡೋದ್ ಬಿಡ್ಲಿಲ್ಲ.😀😂 ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ನೆನಪಿನ ತಿಂಗಳು ಅಥವಾ #MeMoWriMo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. 

ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ ಸವಿನೆನಪಿನ ಒಂದು ಸವಾಲನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡಗಿರುವ ನೆನಪುಗಳನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ.

#ನವಿಲುಗರಿ #yqjogi #MeMoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ನೆನಪಿನ ತಿಂಗಳು ಅಥವಾ #MeMoWriMo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ ಸವಿನೆನಪಿನ ಒಂದು ಸವಾಲನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡಗಿರುವ ನೆನಪುಗಳನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. #ಬಣ್ಣದಚಿಟ್ಟೆ #yqjogi #MeMoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #Collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi #MeMoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ

read more
ಬಣ್ಣದ ಬಣ್ಣದ ಬಟ್ಟೆ ಹಾಕೊಂಡು ಗಿರಕಿ ಹೊಡೆದರೆ
ಚಿಟ್ಟೆ ನಿನಗೆ ಮನಸೋಲುವುದೇ..!?
ಹಾರಾಡುತ್ತಿರುವ ಚಿಟ್ಟೆಯ ಮನಸಿನ ತುಮುಲವ ನೀ ತಿಳಿಯಲಾಗುವುದೇ..!?
ಚಿಟ್ಟೆಯ ಮೈಬಣ್ಣ ನೈಸರ್ಗಿಕ, ಅದು ಎಂತಹವರ ಮನಸನ್ನೂ ಕೂಡ ತನ್ನತ್ತ ಸೆಳೆಯುತ್ತದೆ.
ನೈಸರ್ಗಿಕ ಒಡನಾಟಕ್ಕೆ ಆಡಂಬರದ ಬಣ್ಣದಾಟ ಹೊಂದಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವುದಿಲ್ಲ. ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ನೆನಪಿನ ತಿಂಗಳು ಅಥವಾ #MeMoWriMo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. 

#ಬಣ್ಣದಚಿಟ್ಟೆ #yqjogi #MeMoWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine

Akshay Ojha

Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #penciltopen #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My Words started to act as
An arched arrow
And Noone can Undo my words Now!!  Welcome to the Day 4 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #penciltopen #YourQuoteAndMine

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about the times when there were #nosmartphones. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In utter sweat, even drinking water is heaven! Welcome to the Day 19 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, talk about the times when there were #nosmartphones. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanchali Desai

Welcome to the Day 24 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Today, collab and talk about the one game you used to play with your friends. #remembertowrite #onegamewithfriends #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Tic tac toe  Welcome to the Day 24 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Today, collab and talk about the one game you used to play with your friends. #remembertowrite #onegamewithfriends #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanchali Desai

Welcome to the Day 11 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Today, collab and talk about the first time you #wonacompetition. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 It was when I tried to compete with myself  Welcome to the Day 11 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Today, collab and talk about the first time you #wonacompetition. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanchali Desai

Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #spentmychildhood #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 be perfect 
make others happy  Welcome to the Day 5 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Time to knock the door of your memories through this challenge. #remembertowrite #spentmychildhood #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanchali Desai

Welcome to the Day 2 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September. Talk about the things you hated and loved as a kid through this challenge. #remembertowrite #asakidihated #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Attention 

Appreciation  Welcome to the Day 2 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. September.

Talk about the things you hated and loved as a kid through this challenge. #remembertowrite #asakidihated #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification