Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT1987 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT1987 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Before I forget, time to celebrate the victory of the newest US President Joe Biden with a meme. #memetime 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1987. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #JoeBiden #JoeBidenMemes #USPresident. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Aww life sucks!
Love hurts!
Life, watching me, wanting to tell me: look at yourself,👇🏽 Before I forget, time to celebrate the victory of the newest US President Joe Biden with a meme. #memetime

💥Collab on this #yqmeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1987.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣
#JoeBiden #JoeBidenMemes #USPresident. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Before I forget, time to celebrate the victory of the newest US President Joe Biden with a meme. #memetime 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1987. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #JoeBiden #JoeBidenMemes #USPresident. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Well I have solved the problem...
Let's jump on his slump 😀 Before I forget, time to celebrate the victory of the newest US President Joe Biden with a meme. #memetime

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Me: God please remove all the problem my girl friend.

God: Before I forget, time to celebrate the victory of the newest US President Joe Biden with a meme. #memetime

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣

Snigdharani Panda

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1987. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #JoeBiden #houseofmemes #JoeBidenMemes #USPresident. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone I don't like asks about my problem... 
Me-

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1987.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣
#JoeBiden #HouseofMemes #JoeBidenMemes #USPresident. #YourQuoteAndMine

मुरली कुमार

If you want something go and get it duh 🙂 #memetime 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1987. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #JoeBiden #JoeBidenMemes #USPresident. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
If you're not getting what you want from life.. If you want something  go and get it duh 🙂
 #memetime

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣

Murli Bhagat

If you want something go and get it duh 🙂 #memetime 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1987. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #JoeBiden #JoeBidenMemes #USPresident. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
If you're not getting what you want from life.. If you want something  go and get it duh 🙂
 #memetime

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣

Umang Parmar

read more
When some people say:
"I am here if you have any problems"

Inner Voice of me: Before I forget, time to celebrate the victory of the newest US President Joe Biden with a meme. #memetime

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣

Rishi K

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1987. Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣 #JoeBiden #houseofmemes #JoeBidenMemes #USPresident. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Exam me fail hone ke baad

me to my friends-
08.11.20 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1987.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣

PRIYANKA KUMARI

read more
Best friend : why always me got into trouble? 
Me: (sighed) because...  Before I forget, time to celebrate the victory of the newest US President Joe Biden with a meme. #memetime

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

read more
Crush uploads a status 'sad'

Me replies with
'what happed? Any problem?'

Crush 👇 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1987.

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤣
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification