Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Virginity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Virginity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about virginity meaning in hindi for female, how do you know if you lost your virginity, how to know when you lose your virginity, symptoms after you lose your virginity, what happens if you lose your virginity at 13,

• 41 Followers
  • 80 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Priyanka Rathod

Losing her virginity 
She believe that 
every girl think about it.
Her first time
When will it be?
Will it hurt?
Is he the one?
Will she like it?
Will she is  ready? 
A question, she thought 
about for a long time.
Call her 
hopeless romantic 
but to her first time matters. Repost...
#virginity  #eroticpoetry #erotica #yourquotebaba #bestyqenglishquotes #writer #yqtales

Priyanka Rathod

Virginity, bold writing #Virginity #Thinking life love #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
Losing her virginity 
She believe that every girl think about it.
Her first time
When will it be?
Will it hurt?
Is he the one?
Will she like it?
Will she is  ready? 
A question, she thought 
about for a long time.
Call her 
hopeless romantic 
but to her first time matters.

Virginity,  bold writing 
#virginity #thinking #life #love #writer #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Blue Butterfly

Seduce, get laid and attain that satiating orgasm, between your soul and your thoughts !
And then in loosing your virginity, 
Let the world raise their hands in applause.
 #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #mythoughts #seduceyoursoul #virginity #orgasm

Sakshi Vashist

Take me back to the night
Where I lost my honour
And you gave up your dignity
Because of my virginity

And I wouldn't let the dusk leave  #hardtoforget #takemeback #night #virginity #honour #dignity #dusk #dark

Priyanka

If your major concern is her 
Virginity
then trust me boy,
You 
don't understand a Girl beyond
SEX #sex #virginity #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquote

Neerja

(Quote 625) Will he be loving his wife?? Yes or No! You decide! .... What would you do? Does virginity matters for you? .............. #Question #Virginity #hymen #Sex #yqbaba #moansandmoons #aestheticthoughts

read more
I paint my imagination over this white sheet..

White sheet or a white bed-sheet?
A stroke of paint red 
I put it in..
Well let it be 
No red, I did!

Virginity being checked on the first night! 
The man sensible enough, she thought of.
But now still, will he be loving his wife?? (Quote 625) Will he be loving his wife??
Yes or No!
You decide!
What would you do?
Does virginity matters for you?
#question #virginity #hymen #sex

Naresh Roy

V(Virginity) ~Test? #Virginity #Virgin #taboo #Indianguys #issues #royspeaks

read more
V-Test:

No one questions his character, It wasn't only her on the bed! V(Virginity) ~Test?

#virginity #virgin #taboo #Indianguys #issues #royspeaks

Naresh Roy

You think you are still a #Virgin? #lifefacts #lifelessons #lifequotes #Virginity

read more
VIRGINITY:

NONE DIES A VIRGIN, LIFE FUCKS EACH AND EVERY BEING!  You think you are still a #virgin? #lifefacts #lifelessons #lifequotes #virginity

Nitish

I'll explain this point-wise (boards ka time hai) 1. Psychology says that the guy who is concerned about virgin wife has only sex on their mind. Therefore, their mind is directly proportional to their fuck- rod 2. If he is only interested in knowing that his going to be wife is virgin or not, this shows the cheap mentality of the guy. Cheap mentality means choti soch, i.e. smaller mentality. Therefore , the smaller mind. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdada #Virginity #repost

read more
To all the lovely ladies/women out there

If he is forcing you to do the Virginity test before marriage, why don't you start questioning about his man-hood , trust me he wouldn't force you again..

Wanna know why? 

(in caption..)  I'll explain this point-wise (boards ka time hai)

1. Psychology says that the guy who is concerned about virgin wife has only sex on their mind.
Therefore, their mind is directly proportional to their fuck- rod

2. If  he is only interested in knowing that his going to be wife is virgin or not, this shows the cheap mentality of the guy. Cheap mentality means choti soch, i.e. smaller mentality.
Therefore , the smaller mind.

Nitish

I'll explain this point-wise (boards ka time hai) 1. Psychology says that the guy who is concerned about virgin wife has only sex on their mind. Therefore, their mind is directly proportional to their fuck- rod 2. If he is only interested in knowing that his going to be wife is virgin or not, this shows the cheap mentality of the guy. Cheap mentality means choti soch, i.e. smaller mentality. Therefore , the smaller mind. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdada #YQBhaiJaan #Virginity

read more
To all the lovely ladies/women out there

If he is forcing you to do the Virginity test before marriage, why don't you start questioning about his man-hood , trust me he wouldn't force you again..

Wanna know why? 

(Read in caption..) I'll explain this point-wise (boards ka time hai)

1. Psychology says that the guy who is concerned about virgin wife has only sex on their mind.
Therefore, their mind is directly proportional to their fuck- rod

2. If  he is only interested in knowing that his going to be wife is virgin or not, this shows the cheap mentality of the guy. Cheap mentality means choti soch, i.e. smaller mentality.
Therefore , the smaller mind.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification