Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notreadytoday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notreadytoday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about true love is not unconditional, fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, you are not alone quotes, love is not about possession love is about appreciation, usehistory.push is not a function,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Accepting the routine of quarantine day!  Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Vashist

The storm must pass
It knows
My heart isn't prepared
For a downpour 
It's trying to stop
A flood of its own
 #notreadytoday #downpour #rain #naturepoetry

Anaya Agarwal

Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

.... any explanations...you can think 

whatever you want for all I care.. Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
anything as I'm very wakey - wakey Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Collab #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

read more
leaving myself vulnerable to these malicious and cruel world where everyone is bent upon breaking you. Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #collab #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

Writer Jiया

And some battles do not wait for your health. _ Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #yqtales

read more
This battle to let go
Which is gonna sharpen
My "skills" sword. And some battles do not wait for your health.
_
Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
_
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqenglish #yqtales

Suchismita Sengupta

Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Funny #inspirationalquotes #followme #followers

read more
Life Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #funny #inspirationalquotes #followme #followers

Shail Raghuvanshi

Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 a constant volley of reprimanding.
All I want is a peaceful co-existence. Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more
Any official job....as it's weekend for me🎸🎷🎺🎻

ThanVi
12/06/2020 Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp day 154

read more
Going to nearby area, 
(Corona ka dar hai re baba). Six new cinemagraphs up in the library. Here's a #cinemagraphcollab to make your day. #notreadytoday #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp day 154
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification