Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best eyesoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best eyesoflife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you could see her through my eyes, quotes eyes love, love shayari in hindi on eyes, thank you for opening my eyes quotes, i feel love when i look into your eyes,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Osho Jain

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #eyesoflife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And realised Osho has the best accompany in the form of life, 
She teaches me,
She balances me with प्रसाद of both success and failures.
Recently, I have been reading " Sunday eye of Indian express"  
There, I came across one quote of famous writer Anuja Chauhan ie
 I no longer pray and wait for god to fix things but do what needs to be done to fix any situation.
Truly contemplating right,
I seriously wonder how immature and confused I was... following the भेड़ चाल that lures us with undefined and stale thoughts.
Life begins when you try your best to give your best version.
your tragedy never defines you but it is your way to handle those tragedies actually defines you.
Tragedies are as common as common man they will be always there but your guts that will change the whole scenario.

Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #eyesoflife #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Priyanka Rathod

"If you want to see inside my soul, 
don't look into my heart. 
Look into my eyes. 
All you need to know is right there. 
My smile, my sadness, my thoughts, 
and my feelings all beaming through.
Just look." #eyes #eyesspeak #writer #yourquotebaba #eyesneverlies #soulsearch #eyesoflife

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #eyesoflife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

That was my first baby step 
towards facing life Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #eyesoflife #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
and it made me smile Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #eyesoflife #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #eyesoflife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar #Uttarakhand

read more
I looked into eyes of life, 
And find it full fill with 80% negativity, 
Which human want to avoid.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #eyesoflife #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar  #uttarakhand

Sanan

read more
It is vision is simple complex 3d film when i am there real
I even have idea about it Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #eyesoflife #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #eyesoflife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I saw, lots of laughter 
Sometimes silence
The sad sea
Infinite desires
The shackles of relationships
A flock of friends
Yearning to love life 
again and again. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #eyesoflife #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
The challenges stared back.
A little fear crept into the mind
But the determination  bounced back.
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #eyesoflife #YourQuoteAndMine

Deepak Kanoujia

ज़िंदगियाँ मिलती हैं आँखों में भी... तुम ऊपर नीचे देखने की बजाये देखो तो सही एक-दूजे की आँखों में... #modishtro #deepakkanoujia #eyeslove #eyesoflife Hello Cascadians🎉🎊 Welcome to the day 6 of 26 day Alphabetical Chase. Here we will give an alphabet and a form of poetry. Today you have to write a poem 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 with that letter we gave and in that form we choose for you. Don't worry! We will teach you first about the form of poetry in caption. So today's form of poetry is: #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWAlphaChase #CWAC6

read more
That dumb heartless man
neither in love nor in hate
half dead half alive...

Then, once she googled his eyes
Now, he breathing life heart-proof...
 ज़िंदगियाँ मिलती हैं आँखों में भी...
तुम ऊपर नीचे देखने की बजाये देखो तो सही एक-दूजे की आँखों में...

#modishtro #deepakkanoujia #eyeslove #eyesoflife 

Hello Cascadians🎉🎊
Welcome to the day 6 of 26 day Alphabetical Chase. Here we will give an alphabet and a form of poetry. Today you have to write a poem 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 with that letter we gave and in that form we choose for you. Don't worry! We will teach you first about the form of poetry in caption. So today's form of poetry is:

Sumeet Pathak

Bonjour Monsieur. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #eyesoflife #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #back #again #devinesoul07

read more
through your eyes only... Bonjour Monsieur. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #eyesoflife #YourQuoteAndMine
#back #again
#devinesoul07
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification