Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cameintomylifelike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cameintomylifelike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is it important to stay rooted in where you came from, you begin to wonder why you came lyrics, you begin to wonder why you came, britishers came to india in which year, day you came into my life,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Gita Khanna

Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem #cameintomylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A breath of fresh air 
at early dawn.. 
Life became 
fresh, sprightly and radiant. 
My Love, 
Thanks for making my life
what it is today...  Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem #cameintomylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Cerebral Derange

Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoempoetry #cameintomylifelike #iambictrimeter Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thy moon become me sunne
Thou gleam dales corner peak
And mountain hills, all world
With thy shimmer rays 

But meet not thou beloved
In silky softy night
Which silver rays of peace
That teasing numbness heart
Oh beloved love me come to me Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem#poetry #cameintomylifelike #iambictrimeter

Cerebral Derange

Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoempoetry #cameintomylifelike #iambictrimeter Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thy moon become me sunne
Thou gleam dales corner peak
And mountain hills, all world
With thy shimmer rays 

But meet not thou beloved
In silky softy night
Which silver rays of peace
That teasing numbness heart
Oh beloved love me come to me Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem#poetry #cameintomylifelike #iambictrimeter

Nitesh Prajapati

Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem #cameintomylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love #Inspiration

read more
Spring season.  Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem #cameintomylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love #inspiration

Varadhan P M

Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem #cameintomylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Rain on a parched land
An oasis in the desert 🏜️🏝️
A cool breeze on a mid summer!
A helping hand to a fallen man!
A mother to a crying Baby!
A lawyer to an abandoned case
A Doctor to the aged..
An Angel in Cindrella stories...
Welcome!!  Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem #cameintomylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: A failed attempt by a computer at generating rhymes. Is it still a poetry though? #Heart #Soul #touch #breeze Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem #cameintomylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                                                 a breeze,
A gentle touch to my heart you gave,
And I can't believe how you've changed me,
You're forever in my soul.

#humanAIcollaboration: A failed attempt by a computer at generating rhymes. Is it still a poetry though?

#heart #soul #touch #breeze

Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem #cameintomylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
A beautiful flower.... Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem #cameintomylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
mystery to make our unique love history. Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem #cameintomylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem #cameintomylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Neelima jain

read more
You came into my life
Like snowball Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem #cameintomylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Neelima jain

k. Mishra

read more
A bolt from the blue
Which i feel  like everything in my life led me to you 
My choices my heartbeats and all my dreams come true 
Life  by itself  feels so beautiful and new
I make me feel in love with you . Write a poem to your loved ones about how their presence makes you feel. #lovepoem #cameintomylifelike #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification