Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best humanAIcollaboration Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best humanAIcollaboration Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about new challenges to human adaptation and social change, examples of human rights in health and social care, hardest part of human body, hormones in human body, transplantation of human organs act,

• 1 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Sherlock Doyle

Johny, I am (not) your father. #humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #johnyjohny #father #Intruder #Mistake #Murder

read more
Johny, Johny.
- Yes, Papa?

No Johnny, I'm not your father.
- Then who are you?

I'm the man who's going to kill you.

Johny, I am (not) your father.

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories.

#nurseryrhyme #johnyjohny #father #intruder #mistake #murder

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #Twinkletwinkle #dumb #Question #irritated #Star

read more
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.

– I am a star, of course!

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories.

#nurseryrhyme #twinkletwinkle #dumb #question #irritated #star

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #londonbridge #fall #Broken #newyork #Safe

read more
London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down...

I'm so glad I live in
New York City.

#nurseryrhyme #londonbridge #fall #broken #newyork #safe

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #Sheep #Wool #Weak #BaaBaaBlackSheep #Helpless

read more
Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?

I have none, sir; just skin and bone.

#nurseryrhyme #sheep #wool #weak #baabaablacksheep #helpless

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #Wheel #Bus #late #wait #wasteoftime

read more
The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round...

And then they go 'round and 'round some more.

I can't wait for it to get here!

#nurseryrhyme #wheel #bus #late #wait #wasteoftime

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #Wheel #Bus #Driver #Drunk #irregular

read more
The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round.

I wonder if the bus driver is drunk.

#nurseryrhyme #wheel #bus #driver #drunk #irregular

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #maryhadalittlelamb #Food #Meat #dinner #lamb

read more
Mary had a little lamb.

It wasn't very little.
And it was a lamb.
And Mary had it for dinner.

#nurseryrhyme #maryhadalittlelamb #food #meat #dinner #lamb

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #hickorydickorydock #Mouse #clock #monster #eat

read more
Hickory dickory dock.
The mouse went up the clock.

The clock struck one, and the monster came out of his den.

He ate the mouse, and he licked his lips, saying “yum yum.” #humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories.

#nurseryrhyme #hickorydickorydock #mouse #clock #monster #eat

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #farm #Body #Scream #torture #captured

read more
Old MacDonald had a farm.
E - I - E - I - O.

And on that farm he had a body.

But there was no one around to hear it scream.

#nurseryrhyme #farm #body #scream #torture #captured

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This #badnurseryrhyme was written by an AI trained to write horror stories. #nurseryrhyme #jackandjill #late #return #Water #Wrongdoings

read more
Jack and Jill went up the hill,
To fetch a pail of water.

I don't know what the fuck they were doing,
But it took them forever to get back.

#nurseryrhyme #jackandjill #late #return #water #wrongdoings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification