Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iamnotready Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iamnotready Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satyam iam in love, wilłiam and kate, iam alone quotes, iam meaning in tamil, iam meaning in telugu,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Abid

Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine #soultrigger Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                               set sail 
among the waves again.
It's better to stay aback
without the fear of loss or pain.  Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine
#soultrigger 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nfb ..

Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To accept the Reality that 
we no longer belong to eachother 
Our ways have parted..
  Our souls departed..
We are no longer each other’s healers
But each other’s heart breakers.
We just are not we anymore..
We are just another broken beings 
in the sea of strangers.
 Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
                             count 'likes' here. I know they are just other's opinion about my writings. Ultimately my words remain forever as my mark of thinking.  Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Bend
Or 
Mend,
Offend
Or
Recommend
Till 

The End !!  Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
Surf on Water
To Walk on Earth
To fly in Sky
I m not ready to
Show my next Move Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Take any risk..... Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine

Rakhi Jain

Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rakhijain

read more
compromise
My happiness at any cost 
I strongly believe in live and let live 
So please spare me from your drama
☺😍 Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine
#rakhijain

Dr Upama Singh

read more
give up my dreams. Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine

Vidushi Kulshreshtha

read more
quit! Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
accept the fact that why people take decisions so quickly in a flash without thinking and understanding... where are thoughts of valour forgiveness are?; even if i call my behaviour erroneous and that you considered me wrong in first impression is the last impression...  Tell us about yourself. What are you not ready to do? #aboutme #iamnotready #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification