Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feltthehappiest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feltthehappiest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love never felt so good lyrics, love never felt so good, wish you felt the same quotes, you felt the gravity of tempered grace, when have you felt the most proud,

• 34 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

When have you #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #FreshThoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I think About her And 
She Appear Front of Me
And Give a Most Beautiful Smile
😊😊😊😊😊 When have you #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dipa Rani G.

When have you #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #FreshThoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Some can relate my poetry with their experience and appreciate it. When have you #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chittaranjan Sahoo

read more
I have felt the happiest when

When we walked on that road
When we shared those ice creams..... When have you #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ When have you YourQuote Baba #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #FreshThoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine love life #MyThoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I see smile on my parents face. 
I see anyone feels happy by me. 
Friends fight without any reason. 
I see no one is as same as I'm.
I see a person come with two cup of tea. 
 B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
When have you YourQuote Baba #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #mythoughts 

Osho Jain

read more
More appropriately...
Every time I feel happiness when my parents are happy....
A big diamond smile on their face makes me thankful to God from bottom of my heart....🌻🙏
 When have you #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

read more
I felt the happiest when you are with me.
Because I believe I don't deserve you.
Nor do you deserve a shit like me.
But your love for me is true.

I hope you don't mind me.
Writing this love letter to you.
As you can see through me.
I wish my wish would come true.

But I wonder if I were a better me.
I would behave differently to you.
Whether or not,I'm a different me.
I will forever admit my love too is true.

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun.
 © Dec,2019. When have you #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
I cleared my entrance exam ✌️🦋 When have you #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Sometimes in life, a warm hug is the only medicine that a person ever needs.Watch out when you start to feel really comfortable around someone you've just met. They probably might be your soul mate. When have you #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Author Munesh sharma 'Nirjhara'

read more

I got selected in government service. When have you #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Savita Jha

When have you #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #FreshThoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #PARENTS love #bestyqenglishquotes #savitajha

read more
I cuddled by my dearest parents.  When have you #feltthehappiest in life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #parents #love #bestyqenglishquotes   #savitajha
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification