Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best priyapatel Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best priyapatel Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you priya, i love you priya name ringtone, mera priya kavi kabir, mera priya tyohar diwali in hindi, vhalam aavo ne priya saraiya lyrics,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Kartik Prajapat

1 】A taste bud of mine misses the delicacy, it joneses cerelac as if I'd savored not the food but the amrita when I was one. I was prepped to taste life someday like this, and won't you see the similarity, I have had to gulp it down as a syrup or drink it at will. 2 】I think back to it, there's no cue continuing it and neither the way I could come up with. I let it be, might have been the days I was yet to take standing. I fall then, I stood up and walked, I fall and now no chance I stand, t #Childhood #MicroTales #growingup #Kae #SAUDADE #priyapatel #wcredamancy

read more
« read in the the caption » 
1  】A taste bud of mine misses the delicacy, it joneses cerelac as if I'd savored not the food but the amrita when I was one. I was prepped to taste life someday like this, and won't you see the similarity, I have had to gulp it down as a syrup or drink it at will.

2 】I think back to it, there's no cue continuing it and neither the way I could come up with. I let it be, might have been the days I was yet to take standing. I fall then, I stood up and walked, I fall and now no chance I stand, t

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification