Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best incompleteletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best incompleteletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my life is so incomplete without you, incomplete love shayari, love incomplete quotes, incomplete combustion of fuels leads to formation of, incomplete love quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Kartik Prajapat

I am envious of wind, it could flow easily. Be flew with anybody who blows it. I feel I am thirst stuck in my neck gulping each drop that tubes. But you, when I am writing to you poetry, lay down your flaps and ear what is there that I have to say to you. But before I speak to you anything let me blur my senses about dashing it down all at once in one breath. Or let the blood jerk with brute force in my nerves, revoking all my carcasses back to life with no rhyming. Or shout at the top of my lu #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #dearpoetry #fromprosetopoetry #incompleteletter

read more

I am envious of wind, it could flow easily. Be flew with anybody who blows it. I feel I am thirst stuck in my neck gulping each drop that tubes. But you, when I am writing to you poetry, lay down your flaps and ear what is there that I have to say to you. But before I speak to you anything let me blur my senses about dashing it down all at once in one breath. Or let the blood jerk with brute force in my nerves, revoking all my carcasses back to life with no rhyming. Or shout at the top of my lu

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification