Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lightthoughtss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lightthoughtss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about light up your life quotes, and at last i see the light lyrics, and at last i see the light, quotes on letting your light shine, why is diwali called the festival of light,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

पूर्वार्थ

पूर्वार्थ

The Past, Present and the Future are nothing but just dimensions of time to measure how far you've come in life or how many times you have committed a mistake and feel guilty about it thus wasting your present life.

Life is short but we humans tend to make it even more short by remembering the mistakes we committed in the past or thinking about the people we lost with no fault of ours. We waste most of our time in the present thinking about the mistakes of the past rather than working hard in the present to create a beautiful future.

A person is bound to make mistakes be it in the past or the future because nobody is perfect or experienced and making mistakes is just a part of learning and exploring new things which he never knew before. The least he can do is stop overthinking and blaming himself for the mistakes he committed while he was still learning that particular thing.

Humans should infact try to forget the Past like a bad dream except the lessons and work hard for the Future just like a test of life and in order to do that they should start afresh right from where they have stopped in life.

#lightthoughtss

©पूर्वार्थ #WinterEve

पूर्वार्थ

Humans fail to express themselves miserably. They just switch to the songs that help them relate, the books that speak up their story, the poems that define them and speak up in a way they don't know how to. And I think that's the beauty of art.

©पूर्वार्थ #HumanPotential 

#lightthoughtss

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification