Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poeticwizard Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poeticwizard Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poetic love quotes, poetic love quotes for her, poetic love quotes for him, poetic words for love, edgar allan poe love poems,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Hemalatha G

Not-so-dear bonehead, Would you shoot me with your hushed laugh, even if I jump off the summit? You will, I know. I know I'll sight your uneven teeth behind the clouds of joy on the sly, even when I'm in the grip of death. I would love to rush back to the first day you tee-heed infront of me. Do you think I looked straight through you then? Nay. I pulled my senses and shot a look with the corner of my eye, heedfully. Since that day, I schlep a random girl and wander by the side of the corridor, #yqbaba #letter #longform #yqpostman #poeticwizard #ficnonfic #eelotrettel

read more
A letter to someone I know,
But never talked... Not-so-dear bonehead,

Would you shoot me with your hushed laugh, even if I jump off the summit? You will, I know. I know I'll sight your uneven teeth behind the clouds of joy on the sly, even when I'm in the grip of death. I would love to rush back to the first day you tee-heed infront of me. Do you think I looked straight through you then? Nay. I pulled my senses and shot a look with the corner of my eye, heedfully. Since that day, I schlep a random girl and wander by the side of the corridor,

arrey.oh.chachu

Guys, write a Short poem about love and life. After collab, just comment done .It's just to motivate everyone for writing more and improving themselves. Please ensure your beautiful presence with wonderful collab ❣ . . #poeticwizard poetry #poetrycommunity #lovepoem #lifepoetry #yqbaba #shortpoem #lovepoetry Collaborating with Sreehari

read more
It's With An Incorrect Preposition, Correction 
Love Is Life
If You Keep It Separate Stay Separated  Guys, write a Short poem about love and life. After collab, just comment done .It's just to motivate everyone for writing more and improving themselves. Please ensure your beautiful presence with wonderful collab ❣
#poeticwizard #poetry #poetrycommunity #lovepoem #lifepoetry #yqbaba #shortpoem #lovepoetry 

Collaborating with Sreehari

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification