Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best walletletter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best walletletter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about murein is found in the cell wall of, the...is on the wall, a against the wall, catapulting over the wall, shayri wal pepr love,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Today, collab and #personify wallet. My try in the comments. What about you? #walletletter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

My Dear,
It's with a relieved heart that I write to you today.. For years we have been sharing the warmth of a very close intimacy.. You treated me with utmost care, keeping me close to your heart.. I also reciprocated.. In my bosom I carried your identity.. Sometimes I saw you very sad because I could not shell out much.. What makes me happy today is, I became light, and you have in turn become equally light.. Today I shelled out all I had to pay your debts, you were light because the monkey was off your back.. Thank God, both of us are light today.. 
Yours alone..  Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Today, collab and #Personify wallet. My try in the comments. What about you? #WalletLetter #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Today, collab and #personify wallet. My try in the comments. What about you? #walletletter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Keep me full
and wish to see me always full...  Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Today, collab and #Personify wallet. My try in the comments. What about you? #WalletLetter #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
You cannot buy happiness and love Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Just forget about the past 
Be strong and move forward 
Being happy with yourself 
Doing what makes you happy  Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Anuj Jain

read more
Sorry,
I tried, honestly I tried, but could not keep the flock together.
I am a failure.
I know you repose your faith in me time and again and every time I fail you.
I am too ashamed to even ask your forgiveness this time.
Love you all. Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Svetlana Saraswat

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Today, collab and #personify wallet. My try in the comments. What about you? #walletletter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #funnyquotes #humourquotes #Lol #absentmindedness

read more
Thank you for not abandoning me in the autorickshaw today. I was getting really tired of that. That was not what I meant when I said you should use me.

PS: Try not abandoning me tomorrow as well. Okay?? Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

#funnyquotes #humourquotes #lol #absentmindedness

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
There's no paper; only plastic. Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. #csmayachari Today, collab and #personify wallet. My try in the comments. What about you? #walletletter #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear sir,
Its my duty to preserve your money until your demand. Its very painful that, I have been filled with lots wasted tickets, cards and frequently changing your girlfriend's photos. Its my humble request and long time dream to be filled with money. I know being a teacher it's hard to fulfil my desire. I pray the God  on behalf of you to fulfil my desire. I want to thank you cordially for keeping me along with you even though I am a useless thing to you. 
                                       with regards.  Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.
#csmayachari 

CK JOHNY

read more
You required balance is low
Please maintain the minimum 
Balance required for smooth functioning of your account.  Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Don't be wasteful,
If you find me full.
I will never let you down,
If you are a bit careful. Welcome to the day 27 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification