Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thinklifemeaning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thinklifemeaning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek baat karni thi love you, i love you more than you think, i think about you all the time, the ones who are crazy enough to think they can, jitni bhi ki thi itni mohabbat nahi mili,

• 28 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #thinklifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When we are happy by making others happy 
at the very moment
When we are quick to notice 
and perceive things
When we give emphasis on small facts 
and observe every event Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #thinklifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #thinklifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
slowly losing its meaning and I'm content with just giving it a meaning by making it meaningful. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #thinklifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
It's difficult to fathom what life is.. We can make the time available to us.. Beautiful. ..being happy,and spreading cheer and happiness  around us..  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #thinklifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
vast, which cannot be filled in one life Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #thinklifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Live life in what you do and think right
Not with the opinion of other people  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #thinklifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Over
When iam broken by heart

Later realizes its the beginning of my life
I thank everthing that i faced in my life 
It made me now i am made me emotionally strong to handle over any feelings that gonna bear Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #thinklifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine

ranjita jena

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #thinklifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #myquote #yqenglish #yqtales #yqdidi

read more
To find your self  &

live life to the fullest Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #thinklifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #myquote #yqenglish #yqtales #yqdidi

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
to draw your own meaning out of it. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #thinklifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
different for different people,
and the ways with which an individual deciphers and understands it makes every individual's journey unique and interesting. Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #thinklifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Happiness 
With
Happy moments and
The lasting love 
With lovely
Behaviour.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #thinklifemeaning #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification