Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearShutSchools Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearShutSchools Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, miss you dears meaning in malayalam, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

sk

Welcome to the day 10 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. In our childhood, we celebrated every occasion when the school would get shut. A politician's assassination, a civil unrest. Many of us prayed for an apocalyptic situation that shut schools for good. Corona came like a boon in disguise for all such students. For some who love their schools, this might be the loneliest time. Today, post your #letters to all those schools that are shut. #DearShutSchools YourQuo #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

read more
         If I say, I really miss school days and school because for me you are like two years off. But school is missed ... but I will always be involved with school. 
     So you tell me how it looks like not listening to the voices of students for a long time, not seeing them playing in the ground. You must have felt sad, i know it may have seemed bad, some students are also feeling bad after your closure, because having fun with friends who are unable to do it, there is no need to do a little bit of patrolling along with studies. But some students are also very happy that their wish is not fulfilled. It is the habit of every student that every time he wants to leave school due to some reasons.
       Anyway, I hope you will open up very soon and you will hear the noise of the students again. And students will also show enthusiasm towards you. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

In our childhood, we celebrated every occasion when the school would get shut. A politician's assassination, a civil unrest. Many of us prayed for an apocalyptic situation that shut schools for good. Corona came like a boon in disguise for all such students. For some who love their schools, this might be the loneliest time.

Today, post your #letters to all those schools that are shut. #DearShutSchools #YourQuo

khusi

Welcome to the day 10 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. In our childhood, we celebrated every occasion when the school would get shut. A politician's assassination, a civil unrest. Many of us prayed for an apocalyptic situation that shut schools for good. Corona came like a boon in disguise for all such students. For some who love their schools, this might be the loneliest time. Today, post your #letters to all those schools that are shut. #DearShutSchools YourQuo #YourQuoteAndMine #yqenglish #ankitaguptaletter

read more
 Aaj JB tum band ho tb hi tumhari kadr bachho ko samjh Mai aarhi hai .
Jo roj roj school na Jane ke bhane bnate the aaj wo school ko miss karte hai , or khete hai ki school life bhohot hi aachi hai.. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

In our childhood, we celebrated every occasion when the school would get shut. A politician's assassination, a civil unrest. Many of us prayed for an apocalyptic situation that shut schools for good. Corona came like a boon in disguise for all such students. For some who love their schools, this might be the loneliest time.

Today, post your #letters to all those schools that are shut. #DearShutSchools #YourQuo

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 10 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. In our childhood, we celebrated every occasion when the school would get shut. A politician's assassination, a civil unrest. Many of us prayed for an apocalyptic situation that shut schools for good. Corona came like a boon in disguise for all such students. For some who love their schools, this might be the loneliest time. Today, post your #letters to all those schools that are shut. #DearShutSchools YourQuo #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
It might be a odd year for you. During normal days you were filled with chattering and echo. But this year you have become like a barren desert. And you know the reason why. But soon the situation will be back to normal and again, greenery chattering will be back to you.  Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Kushika Goyal

Welcome to the day 10 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. In our childhood, we celebrated every occasion when the school would get shut. A politician's assassination, a civil unrest. Many of us prayed for an apocalyptic situation that shut schools for good. Corona came like a boon in disguise for all such students. For some who love their schools, this might be the loneliest time. Today, post your #letters to all those schools that are shut. #DearShutSchools YourQuo #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Let the students enjoy like this more often Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Nfb ..

read more
  The best days of my life are those spent in your company.On the bleak days now I often find myself imaging how lively were those days.The terror of teachers, excitement of canteen gossip, jealousy of topers , possession of best friend and a never ending urge to be everyone's favorite.Everything was just so full of life .
  Indeed ,in those days I had prayed uncountable times for your closure as desperately as a dying person would ask for few breaths.Your fear was as imbibed in my heart and I was prepared to do anything to be away from you.But now when I look back,I realize the taste of joy you offered is magical.
   Now, please open up my dear and don't take away from the children what they are going to cherish forever,your unforgettable memories.

Forever yours. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

marmalade ツ

July 10, 2020 Dear Schools that are shut, Truthfully , I never thought to write you a letter, but circumstances and situations are a big deal to cope up with. Those barred gates, those wrinkled bushes now, used to be shivering and shuddering with the weight of fresh, green leaves and the occasional drizzling on those window panes now is left just for a name. The dust of the chairs now is foot printed with the past's feet. For, now no laughter and cheers, no kidding and poking, no cheating and #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #DearShutSchools #ethereal_envelopes

read more
Truthfully, I never thought to write you a letter, but circumstances and situations are a big deal to cope up with. Those barred gates, those wrinkled bushes now, used to be shivering and shuddering with the weight of fresh, green leaves and the occasional drizzling on those window panes now is left just for a name. The dust of the chairs now is foot printed with the past's feet. For, now no laughter and cheers, no kidding and poking, no cheating and taunting is left there. 
Tormenting with anger, those eyes of the teacher now are remembered only as a distant sound of rustling leaves. 
Those foamy clouds overhead and that relief on going home with friends now has faded in my memory.

(caption) 
 July 10, 2020

Dear Schools that are shut, 

Truthfully , I never thought to write you a letter, but circumstances and situations are a big deal to cope up with. Those barred gates, those wrinkled bushes now, used to be shivering and shuddering with the weight of fresh, green leaves and the occasional drizzling on those window panes now is left just for a name. The dust of the chairs now is foot printed with the past's feet. For, now no laughter and cheers, no kidding and poking, no cheating and

Rajnish Sharma

read more
We Miss the unadultrated charm of  bunking the School by jumping Walls,for movie,cricket or date. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

Your rooms are empty, chairs upturned 
on tables, lizards waltzing on the walls,
blackboards, dusters, looking forlorn.
Feet of students don't resound in the
corridors, everywhere spider webs hang
from walls.  It's never happened since the last World War, when bombings razed 
school buildings to the floor.  While some
are not missing you at all, happy to be at
home, there are others who are losing out on academics, a good year lost.  Fees
paid up for classes online, nothing like being in the classroom with the blackboard and chalk.

Snigdha Agrawal 

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Anjali Kapoor

read more
Uncertainty has always been there, but the pandemic has put it in perspective for us. I never thought that there would be a time when we would be in the situation where schools would be shut. 
I just wonder how quiet it must be at school! I mean if it was the same when children went to school, teachers' blood sugar level must have been very low. They wouldn't be asking students for pin drop silence or to keep quiet.
But I have a few questions.Does the whole building fly in rage? Or the empty school grounds miss the students? Or do the clean blackboard wait for someone to clean the dust off and start writing again?
We have always looked for reasons to not go to school; but now, I'm sure there must be students who would want to meet their friends again and enjoy the lunch break together at school.

Love from the memory lane, Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Akthari Begum

read more
But something change
With shut,
And its like
A opportunity for 
Student side to create 
Something with own
Abilities. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification