Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myfirstteacher Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myfirstteacher Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about myfirst fone s2, myfirst, love teaching hate being a teacher, poetry thank you teacher, a good teacher is one who is capable of,

• 11 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Sikandar ( Firaq Kherwari )

Here's your first challenge for Writing Marathon. Time to knock the door of your memories. Tell us about your first teacher. #remembertowrite #WritingMarathon #myfirstteacher Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 3 pm IST. No paid stories allowed. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
MY  MOTHER .
 Here's your first challenge for Writing Marathon. Time to knock the door of your memories. Tell us about your first teacher. #remembertowrite #writingmarathon #myfirstteacher

Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 3 pm IST. No paid stories allowed. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Here's your first challenge for Writing Marathon. Time to knock the door of your memories. Tell us about your first teacher. #remembertowrite #WritingMarathon #myfirstteacher Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 3 pm IST. No paid stories allowed. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Who inculcated discipline and courage in me was my grade 5 class teacher. She used to have lunch with us in the class, taught us to chant Guru Brahma in the morning and Purnamidam... before leaving the school daily. Her encouragement was par excellence. Mrs.PadmPrabhu, KV. Hebbal. I bow to you with reverence.  Here's your first challenge for Writing Marathon. Time to knock the door of your memories. Tell us about your first teacher. #remembertowrite #writingmarathon #myfirstteacher

Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 3 pm IST. No paid stories allowed. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Is the God 
Who showed me who is going to be my Mother this time 👍
He promised that She would be my Goddess as long as I remain on the
Earth ! Through her I would get Teachers
who are His Angels for my further
Development till I go back to Him and rest....  Here's your first challenge for Writing Marathon. Time to knock the door of your memories. Tell us about your first teacher. #remembertowrite #writingmarathon #myfirstteacher

DrLal Thadani

Here's your first challenge for Writing Marathon. Time to knock the door of your memories. Tell us about your first teacher. #remembertowrite #WritingMarathon #myfirstteacher My Ist Teacher is Ofcourse my mother is the best loving teacher who as a guide & first #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more
Ofcourse my mother 
is the best loving teacher 
who as a guide & first 
influence taught me 
all moral values and
how to overcome 
difficulty & hardships 
with great passion, love, 
comfort and skills

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal
 Here's your first challenge for Writing Marathon. Time to knock the door of your memories. Tell us about your first teacher. 

#remembertowrite #writingmarathon #myfirstteacher

My Ist Teacher is
Ofcourse my mother 
is the best loving teacher 
who as a guide & first

Dr Upama Singh

Here's your first challenge for Writing Marathon. Time to knock the door of your memories. Tell us about your first teacher. #remembertowrite #WritingMarathon #myfirstteacher Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 3 pm IST. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My mother who taught ABC, कखग,123, number table from 2 to 20 and above all importance and moral of life. Here's your first challenge for Writing Marathon. Time to knock the door of your memories. Tell us about your first teacher. #remembertowrite #writingmarathon #myfirstteacher

Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 3 pm IST. #YourQuoteAndMine

Vinit Gupta

Here's your first challenge for the Writing Marathon. Time to knock the door of your memories. Tell us about your first teacher. #remembertowrite #WritingMarathon #myfirstteacher Note: Feedback will be given to all the posts who collabs before 3 pm IST. No paid stories allowed. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdada

read more
is "Maa" .  Here's your first challenge for the Writing Marathon. Time to knock the door of your memories. Tell us about your first teacher. #remembertowrite #writingmarathon #myfirstteacher

#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdada

Doctor Selvaraj

read more
God. Here's your first challenge for Writing Marathon. Time to knock the door of your memories. Tell us about your first teacher. #remembertowrite #writingmarathon #myfirstteacher

Rakesh Tiwari

#HappyTeachersday #guru teacher #myfirstteacher #lifrquotes #lifelessons #hindiquotes #hindishayari YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi YourQuote Bhaijan YourQuote Dost #Teacher #बाकी

read more
पेट भरने वाली
जेब भरने वाली 
या घर भरने वाली 
ये शिक्षा आजकल 
पैसे से मिल जाती हैं

सजदे में सर झुका देने वाली 
गैरो को अपना बनाने वाली 
इंसान को खुदा बनाने वाली
या चेहरे पे मुस्कुराहट लाने वाली
ये अनमोल ज्ञान पैसे से नही मिलती हैं

#बाकी आप समझदार हैं😊
-राकेश तिवारी-

#happyteachersday #guru #teacher #myfirstteacher #lifrquotes #lifelessons 
#hindiquotes #hindishayari 
YourQuote Baba 
YourQuote Didi 
YourQuote Bhaijan 
YourQuote Dost

Rakesh Tiwari

#HappyTeachersday #guru teacher #myfirstteacher #lifrquotes #lifelessons #hindiquotes #hindishayari YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi YourQuote Bhaijan YourQuote Dost #Teacher

read more
पेट भरने वाली सारी शिक्षा कब का समाप्त कर चुका हूँ
ज़िंदगी की पाठशाला मैं हर रोज नया कुछ सीखता हूँ
-राकेश तिवारी-

#happyteachersday #guru #teacher #myfirstteacher #lifrquotes #lifelessons 
YourQuote Baba 
YourQuote Didi 
YourQuote Bhaijan 
YourQuote Dost

Rakesh Tiwari

#HappyTeachersday #guru teacher #myfirstteacher #lifrquotes #lifelessons #hindiquotes #hindishayari YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi YourQuote Bhaijan YourQuote Dost #Teacher

read more
माता-पिता गुरुजनों को
गुरु दिवस पे करता हूँ सादर प्रणाम
पर ज़िंदगी जो तूने सिखाई 
उसका कैसे करे एहतराम
-राकेश तिवारी- #happyteachersday #guru #teacher #myfirstteacher #lifrquotes #lifelessons 
YourQuote Baba 
YourQuote Didi 
YourQuote Bhaijan 
YourQuote Dost
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification