Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iheldyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iheldyoulike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tora ke rakh leni ihe ka kam ba, ihe,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Meenakshi M Singh

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #latenightquotes #meenakshimsingh #writingresolution #lovequotes

read more
Sand on the beach,
Holding tightly,
And the castle just broke
 Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #latenightquotes #meenakshimsingh #writingresolution #lovequotes

Osho Jain

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
सूरजमुखी not as ग़ुलाब,
गुलाब becomes गुलाम in love while सूरजमुखी learns to get adapted in both favourable and unfavorable time.
Love is to get adapted never leaving real you. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aahaan

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Sameeksha Collaborating with Innocent Dragon 🐉 Collaborating with Rupa Kumari

read more
The moment when 
you smiled looking at me,
That smile is the reason
I still Fall for you ❤️— % & Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sameeksha 
Collaborating with Innocent Dragon 🐉
Collaborating with Rupa Kumari

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
              my shadow 
 always with me through day and night
              in all seasons and reasons Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzonelove#Friendship

read more
the soul holds the body.  Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry #restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

read more

In high esteem as Sunflower to the Sun,

Like wheel and the axial!  Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Nishtha Goswami

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #musings #tomorrow love #lovequotes poetry

read more
         there is no tomorrow.
I hold you like
         you are an end to every sorrow.

I hold you like
        the beats of my joyful heart.
I hold you like
        nothing can ever pull us apart.  Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine
#musings #tomorrow #love #lovequotes #poetry

Madhav Jha

read more
like arrow two arrows at same time to bulls eye. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Ekta Pathak

read more
Like it was my last breadth with you.... Here's a collab prompt for the night. #iheldyoulike #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Anjali Aarya jha

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification