Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best deardeliveryboys Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best deardeliveryboys Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the Day 21 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. For a lot of us, we owe our lives to the delivery boys who have been braving the virus to deliver our groceries and food. We have celebrated doctors and the nurses but these unsung heroes of the COVID times are often lost in the narrative. Take time today and write a note of gratitude to the one who make sure we're safe while they are not. Post your #letters with the caption #deardeliveryboys YourQuoteAndMin #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
You risk your life and make us feel comfortable!
You sacrifice your comfortableness with your family and help us to be happy!
You sacrifice your tiny happiness everyday!
You everyday travel along in covid air
To make us safe from that! Welcome to the Day 21 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

For a lot of us, we owe our lives to the delivery boys who have been braving the virus to deliver our groceries and food. We have celebrated doctors and the nurses but these unsung heroes of the COVID times are often lost in the narrative. Take time today and write a note of gratitude to the one who make sure we're safe while they are not.

Post your #letters with the caption #deardeliveryboys  #YourQuoteAndMin

sk

Welcome to the Day 21 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. For a lot of us, we owe our lives to the delivery boys who have been braving the virus to deliver our groceries and food. We have celebrated doctors and the nurses but these unsung heroes of the COVID times are often lost in the narrative. Take time today and write a note of gratitude to the one who make sure we're safe while they are not. Post your #letters with the caption #deardeliveryboys YourQuoteAndMin #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

read more
    In today's time, you are playing an important role. You also a warriors in this corona time. In spite of fear of so much trouble to we needy peoples, you deliver those goods to us. No matter how much it sunny or it rains, you make our goods reach the deadline.
   It was the incident of yesterday, it was raining heavily here today and my online stuff was also to come today, I had given up hope that the goods would come today. But in the day the doorbell rings, so I see the delivery boy who was soaked in the whole rain, yet brought my parcel.
You fulfill our needs, yet we rarely say thank you, but today through this letter, I say thank you from my side and also  behalf of all the peoples whose needs reach by you.
   So thank you so much at all times and specially in this Corona time to fulfill our needs. Welcome to the Day 21 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

For a lot of us, we owe our lives to the delivery boys who have been braving the virus to deliver our groceries and food. We have celebrated doctors and the nurses but these unsung heroes of the COVID times are often lost in the narrative. Take time today and write a note of gratitude to the one who make sure we're safe while they are not.

khusi

Welcome to the Day 21 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. For a lot of us, we owe our lives to the delivery boys who have been braving the virus to deliver our groceries and food. We have celebrated doctors and the nurses but these unsung heroes of the COVID times are often lost in the narrative. Take time today and write a note of gratitude to the one who make sure we're safe while they are not. Post your #letters with the caption #deardeliveryboys #YourQuoteAndMine #ankitaguptaletter

read more
Aap bhohot mehant karte ho aaj aap log k Karan hi Ghar Mai baithe hue hi hme hmara Saman mil jata hai.
Bina Kisi preshani k ... Welcome to the Day 21 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Post your #letters with the caption #deardeliveryboys #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 21 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. For a lot of us, we owe our lives to the delivery boys who have been braving the virus to deliver our groceries and food. We have celebrated doctors and the nurses but these unsung heroes of the COVID times are often lost in the narrative. Take time today and write a note of gratitude to the one who make sure we're safe while they are not. Post your #letters with the caption #deardeliveryboys YourQuoteAndMin #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
You are not only delivering products.  But also happiness to people. Everyone knows the happiness of getting their favourite orders been delivered. Waiting for that product for more than a week makes it more special. Your hard work in the process goes unnoticed. This letter is just a small process of saying you thank you. Hope someday this letter finds you.  Welcome to the Day 21 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Kushika Goyal

Welcome to the Day 21 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. For a lot of us, we owe our lives to the delivery boys who have been braving the virus to deliver our groceries and food. We have celebrated doctors and the nurses but these unsung heroes of the COVID times are often lost in the narrative. Take time today and write a note of gratitude to the one who make sure we're safe while they are not. Post your #letters with the caption #deardeliveryboys #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I pray for your safety as well as for the families who are blessed with your services. Welcome to the Day 21 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Nfb ..

read more
You are truly the unsung heroes of this pandemic.
           In the midst of crisis you showed the enormous courage to step forward when everyone was running and hiding in their own pits.You came as an angel for those in dire need of essentials and worked as their suvior.You risked your own precious lives just to save others from becoming a prey to this disaster.
   Dear, thankyou from the bottom of my heart for reaffirming my believe on virtuous concept of humanity.

Humbly yours. Welcome to the Day 21 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Rajnish Sharma

read more
We appriciate your working in every weather,You are the most awaited person after placing the order online. Welcome to the Day 21 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
You have been a saviour during these
trying times, specially for Senior Citizens, unable to step outside.  You have brought our groceries, medicines, and  met all our needs at the risk of your life. Thank you sincerely for reporting to work,  every day, come rain, hail or storms.  The rest of the world work from home, while you are out on your bikes, masked, gloved, delivering supplies.  To you we owe big time. Welcome to the Day 21 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Arunima Thakur

read more
Thank you very much for your soldier like behaviour in this time of pandemic. Welcome to the Day 21 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Akthari Begum

Welcome to the Day 21 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. For a lot of us, we owe our lives to the delivery boys who have been braving the virus to deliver our groceries and food. We have celebrated doctors and the nurses but these unsung heroes of the COVID times are often lost in the narrative. Take time today and write a note of gratitude to the one who make sure we're safe while they are not. Post your #letters with the caption #deardeliveryboys #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
You complete your duty
With safety. Welcome to the Day 21 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification