Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best revistmemory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best revistmemory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dahkdamb6a0 rev a schematic, daoax1mb6h1 rev h schematic, daby3cmb8e0 rev e schematic, jinmao-l rev 1.2 bios, right rev,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Hemlata Pandey

What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And I said, 

Hey Memories,

I don't want Sweet Memories of Haunting People,

If you want to revisit,
Give me memories which are gem of my life coated with sweet person. 
 What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

What do you do when the memories decide to revist you? #revistmemory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 Good morning

read more
And I let them come in,
I told good memories... Well you don't haunt me, it doesn't mean you are my favorite. You are just there to make me sing love you zindagi.
But,
It is the bad memories which make me sing yeah honsala kaise tute yeah arzoo... Manjil mushkil to kya...  What do you do when the memories decide to revist you? #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
Good morning

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
in the form of new friend suggestion
Even social media algorithm
knows to play with my emotions... What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

What do you do when the memories decide to revist you? #revistmemory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
rekindle,revive, renew the
resting rage return roaring
shores 
of pain piercing 
deep
 What do you do when the memories decide to revist you? #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

What do you do when the memories decide to revist you? #revistmemory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #FortheWomanILove #Dard #Inspiration #yqbaba love #yourquote

read more

into my past and sorround me with your 
beautiful memories. The more I want to move 
on with my life the more I move in to your 
memories and dream's. 
Why did you love me so much everyday.
Your Memories engulf me like Old Wine.  What do you do when the memories decide to revist you? #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine
#forthewomanilove
#dard #inspiration
#yqbaba #love
#yourquote

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

What do you do when the memories decide to revist you? #revistmemory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Once again
Knocking the doors of my heart.
Showering me,
With little smiles.
They held my hand 
Till I fell asleep,
In the lap of the night. What do you do when the memories decide to revist you? #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
Just forget... What do you do when the memories decide to revist you? #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
me  when the darkness of despair engulfed me in this sleepless night What do you do when the memories decide to revist you? #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quote baba

read more
A wonderful summer full moon night...
Having a short conversation
With lots pauses  in slow sound
Moon the only observer
With refreshing breez
SOULTALK ..so pure so innocent 
Just sharing of best wishes
N caring of problems
A desperate move to empower each other 
 What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quote baba

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
Me, as I was looking at the moon and was just imagining the face of my love. What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification