Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best revisitmemory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best revisitmemory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jeena isi ka naam hai review 880, revisit meaning in hindi, dahkdamb6a0 rev a schematic, daoax1mb6h1 rev h schematic, daby3cmb8e0 rev e schematic,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Hemlata Pandey

What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And I said, 

Hey Memories,

I don't want Sweet Memories of Haunting People,

If you want to revisit,
Give me memories which are gem of my life coated with sweet person. 
 What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
in the form of new friend suggestion
Even social media algorithm
knows to play with my emotions... What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quote baba

read more
A wonderful summer full moon night...
Having a short conversation
With lots pauses  in slow sound
Moon the only observer
With refreshing breez
SOULTALK ..so pure so innocent 
Just sharing of best wishes
N caring of problems
A desperate move to empower each other 
 What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quote baba

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
Me, as I was looking at the moon and was just imagining the face of my love. What do you do when the memories decide to revisit you? #revisitmemory #revistmemory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hoori Nadir

read more
The past 
A light of beam coming from the broken window pane 
Slaying the heart for one more time
Some scratches on the brain 
Drenched in Carmine... 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification