Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best happinessrecipe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best happinessrecipe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poems about life and love and happiness, mother you gave me happiness lyrics, mother you gave me happiness, love is happiness quotes, mother teresa quotes on life happiness,

• 30 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;) I shall read all posts done before 9.30 pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. I'm soup'er excited to read your new recipe(s). Let's get started! :) #getfeedback #happinessrecipe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Your

read more

Pen down all your inner feelings on paper
Be with nature that gives immense pleasure
Go to temple or any outing to relax our mind Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;)

I shall read all posts done before 9.30 pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days.

I'm soup'er excited to read your new recipe(s). Let's get started! :)
#getfeedback #happinessrecipe  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Your

Chitra Iyer

Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;) I shall read all posts done before 9.30 pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. I'm soup'er excited to read your new recipe(s). Let's get started! :) #getfeedback #happinessrecipe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Your

read more
Here a smile, there a smile,
Everywhere a smile smile..
Eyes looking at the world in wonder
Newness visible in everything
Innocence beaming
Tiny acts of kindness
Outpouring of love
Divinity raining, and
Presto! I have the perfect 
recipe for happiness.
Now, say cheese.. 
Clickety click
I catch it on my cam..
Smile please 😌 Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;)

I shall read all posts done before 9.30 pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days.

Collaborating with Your

Osho Jain

read more
Every bad experience has a silver lining.
Taaron Bhari Ek Raat Mein
Tere Khat Padhenge Saath Mein
Kora Jo Panna Reh Gaya
Ek Kaanpte Se Haath Mein
Thodi Shiqaayat Karna Tu
Thodi Shiqaayat Main Karun
Naraaz Bas Na Hona Tu
Zindagi...
One of my favourites🌻 Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;)

Collaborating with Your

Osho Jain

read more
For remaining happy...I resort to cooking my food, managing things gradually...try to streamline my daily schedule with experiments and continuous efforts... despondence, lethargy or negativity may create hurdle but slowly and regularly working on myself give me happiness and result that I want to see. Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;)

Collaborating with Your

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

read more
A handful of love mixed with spoonful of compassion and  a pinch of patience and enthusiasm garnished with smile makes the best recipe of happiness. Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;)

Collaborating with Your

Gayathri

read more
Being grateful for the best things
I have in my life
My parents and my brother 😍
  Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;)

Collaborating with Your

Sita Prasad

read more
First collect the ingredients, patience, self love, letting go, forgiveness, acceptance, humane love. 
Cook up fresh daily, it adds to health.
Serve it with compassion. 
Lastly take comments +ves or -ves with same spirit.
Although the recipe is tried and tested, time and again happiness has to be cooked with care, it is a continuous pursuit and sometimes you might fall short of quantity, sometimes quality might not be as before, still you cooked and you have a recipe. That's the greatest treasure. Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;)

Collaborating with Your

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
be like a child... Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;)

Collaborating with Your

Neha

Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;) I shall read all posts done before 9.30 pm IST tonight and give you feedback over next 3 days. I'm soup'er excited to read your new recipe(s). Let's get started! :) #getfeedback #happinessrecipe #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Your #yqbaba

read more
Living  in the moment .All we have is now.
Gratitude for all that I am blessed with. 
Doing what I am passionate for. Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;)

Collaborating with Your

Madhu Jain

read more
Clean your heart .
Dice your emotions .
Saute all the feelings 
on low flame of love 
garnish it with smile
and the yummy flavor
of gratitude is attracting 
towards tranquil happiness 
which is served on the table 
of life, short yet beautiful. 

Imagine happiness as a new recipe and you don't have any user manual or YouTube videos to cook/bake it. You are free to choose the ingredients of your choice. Bake it, cook it, fry it. Meanwhile, sauté it thoroughly. Because we don't want to smell the burn. ;)

Collaborating with Your
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification