Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best liketodo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best liketodo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love like you lyrics, you begin to feel like home, how to follow up like a pro, like to follow up, like to follow up traduction,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

. .

What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Happy sleep with no bad dreams!
 What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Blink everytime it meets me 
Oh! What a tease, this naughty sleep
Am I also looking at a one sided love affair here?
Hmmm. the heart's not broken, only sleep is.. What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I read newspaper daily and do experiments with my writing. 🌻Very GM🌄

read more
siege in the fiat of creative destruction that is love...
Merger of uncertainty and persistent hope makes us sleep with dreams of uncertainty and just questions ...
 What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
I read newspaper daily and do experiments with my writing.
🌻Very GM🌄

Neerja

(Quote545) Song suggestion - "There's meeting in my bed" by Rotimi (sexy music with words fiery and sensuous!) #aphrodisiacal69 love #nights #Dreams #beingpurple #erotica #yqbaba What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
be cherished by dreams 
of you being on my side. (Quote545)
Song suggestion - "There's meeting in my bed" by Rotimi (sexy music with words fiery and sensuous!)

#aphrodisiacal69 #love #nights #dreams #beingpurple #erotica #yqbaba

What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
sleep a lot... What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Arunima Thakur

read more
Come and embrace me
But memories doesn't allow it What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
Be with you always!!!.  What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. :) #yourquoteandmine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
be continued for a long time with small intervals in between. What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. :) #YourQuoteAndMine

Heartless Devil

What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Moutushi Mitra

read more
my mind
Which I can bring under control at the right time What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moutushi Mitra

Beena sooraj

read more
 wrapped with my favorite blanket
 and sleep like a baby.  
I get up quickly when I hear a small noise. 
     Sweet dreams make me happy in my sleep,
     and I cry in shock when I have nightmares. What does your sleep #liketodo? Think. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification